The Doo-Dad Divas

LadySeishou

Tomorrow then kaleanna!

Quester

Yay!! Found us!! :D!!

Quester

kaleanna said:
I don't mind plastic items or tiny items, just no bones, teeth, poo or anything of that sort.

I love crystals, animal shaped stones anything like that is cool :)

But really most anything is fine with me :)

Sounds good to me too Kaleanna!!

LadySeishou

Morning Kaleanna, Quester, and Silverwings94!

Looks like it's going to be another hot,hot day again in my neck of the woods. How's everyone weathering the unofficial start of summer so far?

I'll be in and out most of the day running errands and trying to keep cool ;) but thought I'd post a few more of my newbie questions if you don't mind...

I see a couple of the other groups are setting up themes for their bits and baubles. I was kind of collecting things as I went without thinking much about an overall theme but I have some leeway (I think) if you guys want to suggest a theme for our Doo-Dads oracle. Thoughts?

I also understand that there's some question about how many things to send in our package. Seven or so seems to be the minimum. Does anyone want to set an upper limit?

Mellaenn suggested a deadline of a week to gather our doo-dads and then to mail them out to each other. Is a week okay with everyone or does anybody need a bit longer?

And last but not least, when should we exchange our mailing particulars? Does anyone have any advice or special instructions to share? For example, is it better to mail our packages first class or priority?

I hope that everyone has a great day! Rabbit, rabbit! (it's an old custom in our house to greet each other on the first day of the month by saying "rabbit, rabbit" for good luck. I know odd, right? But you never know ;)

Mellaenn

Good morning, Divas!

Great post, Lady S; you guys can work out all of the details and yes, my ideas are suggestions.

I will share what I am up to. I have already sent pm's to my three fellow "Looters" and exchanged emails. I will also get small padded envelopes to send the oracle bits in. Since I'm shipping internationally, I won't be able to trace them but if I were shipping in the U.S. I would ship 1st class with a confirmation. I just sent a package like this to Satori and I think it was around $3 or $4.

kaleanna

LadySeishou said:
Morning Kaleanna, Quester, and Silverwings94!

Looks like it's going to be another hot,hot day again in my neck of the woods. How's everyone weathering the unofficial start of summer so far?

I'll be in and out most of the day running errands and trying to keep cool ;) but thought I'd post a few more of my newbie questions if you don't mind...

I see a couple of the other groups are setting up themes for their bits and baubles. I was kind of collecting things as I went without thinking much about an overall theme but I have some leeway (I think) if you guys want to suggest a theme for our Doo-Dads oracle. Thoughts?

I also understand that there's some question about how many things to send in our package. Seven or so seems to be the minimum. Does anyone want to set an upper limit?

Mellaenn suggested a deadline of a week to gather our doo-dads and then to mail them out to each other. Is a week okay with everyone or does anybody need a bit longer?

And last but not least, when should we exchange our mailing particulars? Does anyone have any advice or special instructions to share? For example, is it better to mail our packages first class or priority?

I hope that everyone has a great day! Rabbit, rabbit! (it's an old custom in our house to greet each other on the first day of the month by saying "rabbit, rabbit" for good luck. I know odd, right? But you never know ;)

Morning LadyS

I went and checked out the other threads, I think that some have a theme for their personal oracle. So if any of you have a theme for your oracle please let us know.

As for me, mine is called treasure trove, LOL, which can mean most any item except for my exceptions which I have already posted, ROFL.

We need to pm each other our addresses. We can take a week to two if people need more time to gather stuff, but I don't think I would go longer than that to gather stuff.

As for a limit, I think that is up to the individual person. I know that I am one of the ones that tend to send more, LOL. The only advice I have on that is that I make sure each envelope has the same amount of items.

Priority can get expensive especially now adays. I would just send it first class with confirmation. Should be about 3 -4 dollars if that.

Hope you have a good day LadyS and try to stay cool! Rabbit, Rabbit! ;)

kaleanna

So Divas,

As I was going through stuff again, I found a bag full of little dinosaurs (the ones that come in the gumball machine) There is a total of 10 different little dinosaurs. I was thinking of including a little set in each envelope if ya'll would like that.

kaleanna

But that means that I will go well over the 7-10 suggested amount, ROFL

Quester

LadySeishou said:

Oh-Oh!!! I forgot to say rabbit, rabbit!!!

kaleanna

Rabbit Rabbit Quester })