The Doo-Dad Divas

Quester

Really getting excited about this!! Found a couple of fantastic items while out shopping!! Think they will be perfect for this!!

kaleanna

Quester said:
Really getting excited about this!! Found a couple of fantastic items while out shopping!! Think they will be perfect for this!!

How awesome Quester :D

kaleanna

I have about 33 items for each person in my group with lots to spare!

Hope you all like what was chosen for you !

kaleanna

I don't care how many items are in the packages sent to me, I just have an abundance of items and so I tend to send quite a bit. And still have enough for 5 or so more swaps, LOL.

silverwings94

Tomorrow will be my first official day out since my surgery. I'm going for an pedicure and a set of nails this a gift from hubby for our anniversary which is Sunday. I'm hoping that I will be ok walking without the dang crutches and just a cane. Daughter #3 is picking me up and going on a daughters day out.If all goes well I hope to hit a couple of stores to see what I can find. Seeing this is my first time doing this i don't have alot of stuff around the house anymore since the girls have all grown up and left.
Wish me luck tomorrow.

Mellaenn

Have fun out there tomorrow, silver! Love it that you're getting flowers and bears and lots of TLC - you deserve it.

Wow, kaleanna - 33 items to each person! Looks like you're getting some de-cluttering done and enjoying the thread at the same time! :grin:

kaleanna

Mellaenn said:
Have fun out there tomorrow, silver! Love it that you're getting flowers and bears and lots of TLC - you deserve it.

Wow, kaleanna - 33 items to each person! Looks like you're getting some de-cluttering done and enjoying the thread at the same time! :grin:

LOL Mell, Yes I am, and I STILL have a huge tin box about 3/4 full :bugeyed: (yes that is after the 33 per person in my group, a few items to my mom(yes she has a junk oracle too, ROFL) and a couple other "gift bags")

kaleanna

Hope you have fun tomorrow Silver, and good luck and take it easy, :)

Quester

kaleanna said:
I have about 33 items for each person in my group with lots to spare!

:bugeyed: WOW!! :D

Quester

silverwings94 said:
Tomorrow will be my first official day out since my surgery. I'm going for an pedicure and a set of nails this a gift from hubby for our anniversary which is Sunday. I'm hoping that I will be ok walking without the dang crutches and just a cane. Daughter #3 is picking me up and going on a daughters day out.If all goes well I hope to hit a couple of stores to see what I can find. Seeing this is my first time doing this i don't have alot of stuff around the house anymore since the girls have all grown up and left.
Wish me luck tomorrow.

Hope you have a great day out!! I have to use a cane too! Clutzy without it ever since I broke my ankle six years ago!!
I didn't have a lot of small stuff either, but have been having a ball searching.
Hope you have fantastic anniversary