The Booty Babes

kaleanna

Satori hun, Your PM box is full!

linnie

We call them cat's eyes, for some reason??? :) They are in the ocean, too. Over our way, they are the protective plate over the 'foot' of Green Turban shells, I believe (which is are both, I guess, ocean 'snails'). They wash into tidal pools, and, as I am a devoted snorkeller, they are fairly easy to retrieve. They are white, but can be discoloured, too, due to whatever is in the water with them etc, although the ones shown in the link look more pristine than anything i've ever found...
Satori said:
Well snails have that little hard shell that covers their shell hole. When they die they shed the operculum, the little hard bit that protects the shell hole. Sometimes they are white with a spiral, and quite pretty. But I think it depends on the time of year.....

Chronata has found them by a lake near her.

I'd LOVE an operculum. I really would. It's all about protection.

morticia monroe

I'm checking in on my way down the hall to the shower. Work is calling, but I had to post and say that my interest is peaking. :) I cant wait to see what comes my way!

Satori, I drive to Arkansas once or twice a year and dig in the Ouachita Mountains for the crystals. Nothing is more fun that I have found,,,not birthdays, not Christmas, nothing. It feels peaceful and personal. There are sites you can go and dig for a small fee, or you can just wander around in the hills and dig, I've done both.

Everyone will most definitely be recieving stones from me. But I also have one or two plastic pieces to pass along. When I first began collecting pieces for my last JO (the one I passed to my sister) I also told myself that I would keep it natural and not use plastic pieces. It kind of felt like plastic would ruin the integrity of the oracle for me.
But then I found some plastic pieces that really worked well. I threw them in the bag, and in time I had a good mix of both the earthy, and the man-made. And it actually made the oracle better. So I also intend to use plasic pieces that have relevance to me and have a few things for y'all as well, and will leave their use to your discretion.

One of my favorite pieces to send y'all is plastic. :) I love it, and you're either going to love it too or hate it. Time will tell, but I know that one way or another, it WILL elicit some sort of a response from you. ;)

I'm going to look around at work today. I work in a Cajun cafe on the grounds of an old Antebellum Mansion/ Botanical Gardens. I'm going to walk the gardens and the grounds today and see if I can find anything interesting.

Glad to see you here, Mell!

BodhiSeed

Hey MM! Good to hear from you!:heart: My bags will include both man-made (plastic) and natural items. I thought I would prefer just the natural, but really our world is made of both, and since this is a reading for humans (mostly;)), it seems that it would make sense to have a mix. Hope you guys like what I send, but please feel free to take out anything that doesn't suit your tastes. Won't hurt my feelings a bit!:heart:

BodhiSeed

morticia monroe said:
I'm going to look around at work today. I work in a Cajun cafe on the grounds of an old Antebellum Mansion/ Botanical Gardens. I'm going to walk the gardens and the grounds today and see if I can find anything interesting.
Now that sounds lovely!

Satori

LOL. Well you guys will either love or hate the stuff I'm sending out. LOL you are all getting a lot of it so I'm hopin' for the love!

My kids just put together the beginnings of their own oracles. They were so cute. My youngest tried to raid your bags....she saw Mamma shrew come out. And she just cracked up because I was so freaked out by her reaching for the Bodhee bag.

The 12 yo tried to make it look like she wasn't interested, but I sorta said I'd have enough stuff for her too. She looked over her shoulder and said, "Well just put some stuff in a bag for me." LOL. I suggested she come over here and choose what she liked.

Just before the bug bit them to create their own I did a reading with my oracle for the youngest. The two of them had been fighting....8 and 12 is a world away sometimes. The reading had her in tears, and I plan to post it later. I need to get them pickign up.

Satori

Morty, what is this piece that will elicit a response??? Now I'm intrigued. Right interested in fact. LOL.

I had an old pull top aluminum piece from a soda can. You know, the ring with the tear drop shaped piece of aluminum that would sometimes not peel off well and would tear in half?

I love it! I threw it in MoonBell when I found it yesterday. I was searching through stuff the husband tosses in a big jar on his bureau. Nothing is safe from me! })

kaleanna

*peeks in*
Hiya Satori,

Nothing is safe from me either! ROFL!

Ihave two bags count em 2 full of stuff to go through, from what I found in the playroom. I am set for like 10-15 swaps now, and My tin box is not going to be able to hold it all, ROFL. I am crazily decluttering and if it is small and I KNOW that the kids don't need it/won't care about it, well in the bag for the swap it goes, })

BodhiSeed

Satori, that is so neat that your kids are interested in oracles. My "kid" (now 18) thinks mom is entertaining, but not interesting enough to follow in her footsteps. I remember when things were different though... :)
Okay, now I'M interested in the item MM has!:D
I picked my items for you guys if they made me think of a meaning.

Satori

Aili's Reading

Here is the picture of the reading. I may retake the shot, but here it is for now.

The girls were figting over a puzzle this morning.

Sage who is 12 has a puzzle from my nephew who passed a couple of years ago. She just started working on it, and this morning she was putting some more pieces in and refusing to let Aili help.

Now Jared did say when he gave it to Sage that it was ok if Aili helped too.

Sage was adamantly refusing to let Aili help her. It was awful. Aili was weeping outside Sage's door begging to be let in and she was saying, "I just want to help, please Sage."

Sage, approaching her terrible teens, is getting the pissy attitude, excuse my french. And I felt it was just mean. But she wouldn't budge. Even with reminders that Jared had encouraged her to share the puzzle.

I held Aili, and asked her if we could do a reading for her with the oracle.

The result is below.

She pulled out a handfull and then she set it up, Mandala style.

Attachments

• Aili's Reading.jpg
    Aili's Reading.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 57