The Booty Babes

BodhiSeed

(((Satori:heart:))), I think the "tween" years are sometimes tougher than the teen ones. :D
I love how you get the person you're doing the reading for to make a mandala from the objects.

KMilliron

Sooo good news and bad news. Bad news is shipping will definitely have to be posted poned. I was set up in an outdoor market when a major freak storm hit, so financially this week was a bust.
Good news, there were SOOOOOOO many puddles to jump in.

Got a lot of comments on my large chunk of driftwood I use for display, and thanks to the storm there will be plenty more to grab. Haha, people kept offering to buy the piece from us so I figured lets grab some more and see what we can do :D

Satori

Aili's Reading Con't.

Okay,

Center: Skeleton w/ tophat
Above Skeleton: Word charm that says: Free yourself from hatred.

then:

laying lion, hand, Christmas tree, Ladybug, money cowrie, laying cat, heart, funny bottle chicken

So, I'm just gonna summarize, the short version.

Already you see the theme. Amazing set of things.

Aili said the metal charm was the headstone, the skeleton was the body in the coffin and the stuff were things that had been brought to the dead body.

Another item had been picked first, a chocolate bar, and she put that way off on the rim of the tray saying it was the sign letting people know it was a cemetary!

Now, I did the reading for her, but that was the set up she gave, and I want to talk to her a little about it later.

As I did the reading she started to cry. She is a very sensitive kid. I do believe that she is my psychic, though Sage is a Pisces and very connected too. Aili is a Sag, just like my Mom.

So, the Christmas tree the hand and the skeleton.

I think all about the Christmas present, Jared my Mom and sister all passed, And Aili wanting to lend the helping hand to Sage and work the puzzle. We've had deaths in our lives. Lots of deaths. Lots of tears. Lots of burials, visits to cemetaries. In fact, I don't often take my kids to the graves because they've had SO much death.

I told Aili all this, and said it was time for her relax, to let the sleeping lion let her know that she could put her anger to rest, because look at the skeleton feet/hands.

Jared knew she wanted to help out with the puzzle, and he was pointing at the money cowrie, asking me to buy her a puzzle from him, because I'm the ladybug, the mom who can do this for him.

Sorry folks, I'm crying here. I didn't then, but now, they're up doing the puzzle together, and it was what I could think of to ease her bitter heart this morning.

I have lots of hearts in MoonBell, this one is about growth, it has vines and flowers on a clear plastic heart. I told Aili Jared loves her, and he knows that he died too soon in our eyes, but that he is ok where he is, and that the fun chicken is letting her know to have fun, laugh, and play.

Jared's family adopted LouLou's cat, so the sleepy cat is about Jared telling Aili to be a kitty not a lion (Aili has a temper, thanks to my husband's side...lol I'm blameless here ;) )

the gravestone-free your heart from hatred.
well that is about Aili not holding too many grudges against her sis or others when she gets upset with us. Hatred hurts the person feeling it.

And the top hat,

I suggested that maybe Aili can't see everything about the situation, that there are things she doesn't understand yet about how her sister feels about the puzzle. That maybe once she gets some distance from the sitch she might see things a different way.

Now, see the eyes. The way Aili was sitting she could see the eyes under the brim of the hat. I couldn't. When I looked a little lower, at Aili's level and from her angle, I saw the eyes. Peeking up at me. Yikes.

Another reading tip. Always look at the junk from standing and lower vantage points. Things change.

Attachments

• skeleton eyes.jpg
    skeleton eyes.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 55

BodhiSeed

Dang, that was an awesome reading Satori... Hugs all around...

Horace

bodhran said:
Satori, that is so neat that your kids are interested in oracles. My "kid" (now 18) thinks mom is entertaining, but not interesting enough to follow in her footsteps. I remember when things were different though... :)
Okay, now I'M interested in the item MM has!:D
I picked my items for you guys if they made me think of a meaning.

I gotta stick my nose in here. I, too, bodhran, remember when things were different. My casting cloth is copied from the one you made for midsummer when your daughter was 12, I think.:) It's the chakra rainbow colors you told about in Chronata's lithomancy thread. I made mine with felt. It works so well for stones I'm modifying it for my junk oracle.:)

Mellaenn

Wow, Satori, that reading for Alli - all I can say is, wow! :heart:

Satori

Lemme just give ol' Horace a shout out here and say that this is the Queen of Loot! She has Stuff that will make you so happy. Ii'm ashamed to say I owe her some of my yard sand still...haven't forgotten Horace, though I'm thinking I'll send you some junk which you might like better now!

In fact, the object that you are all getting, the one that is such a treasure, came from Horace originally. hehehe!

I'm pretty much ready to send out. I went back over the bags today and lightened them up slightly, because, well, I wouldn't want to overwhelm anybody!!! But I think I have a nice set of items for everyone.

This is going to be a new diagnosis found only among traders of flotsam and jetsam. Junk anxiety. The fear of sending a trading partner any odd piece of junk because of anxiety about whether or not it is up to par. LOL.

kaleanna

Satori said:
Lemme just give ol' Horace a shout out here and say that this is the Queen of Loot! She has Stuff that will make you so happy. Ii'm ashamed to say I owe her some of my yard sand still...haven't forgotten Horace, though I'm thinking I'll send you some junk which you might like better now!

In fact, the object that you are all getting, the one that is such a treasure, came from Horace originally. hehehe!

I'm pretty much ready to send out. I went back over the bags today and lightened them up slightly, because, well, I wouldn't want to overwhelm anybody!!! But I think I have a nice set of items for everyone.

This is going to be a new diagnosis found only among traders of flotsam and jetsam. Junk anxiety. The fear of sending a trading partner any odd piece of junk because of anxiety about whether or not it is up to par. LOL.

LOL Satori, I know that fear, rofl

Hey check out my loot I found while decluttering, it is in the main thread LOL Talk about LOOT, })

BodhiSeed

Horace said:
I gotta stick my nose in here. I, too, bodhran, remember when things were different. My casting cloth is copied from the one you made for midsummer when your daughter was 12, I think.:) It's the chakra rainbow colors you told about in Chronata's lithomancy thread. I made mine with felt. It works so well for stones I'm modifying it for my junk oracle.:)
A big hug to you Horace!:heart: Time flies so quickly... I'm glad the casting cloth idea is helping you create one for the junk oracle.:D

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
I was feeling pretty good about my junk until my husband looked at my baggies, raised his eyebrows and said, "You're mailing THAT stuff to people?!" LOL!:D