The Booty Babes

Satori

KM how did you come by your name honey? I can't figure it out.

Thanks for the name suggestion. I'm still playing with something using Opal. It is on the tip of my tongue....

And kaleanna, just the harness on the lizard thing...and then it around the pretty brocadey pouch....conjured images of a Lizard Queen.

kaleanna

Satori said:
And kaleanna, just the harness on the lizard thing...and then it around the pretty brocadey pouch....conjured images of a Lizard Queen.

LOL Satori :)

Notsure that the brocadey pouch is the right bag for the dragons, so at this point it is temporary. but the guardian beastie is the guardian for the deck LOL.

But really, I don't see myself as a warrior anything LOL. Especially due to the fact that when I get angry, it doesn't look as though I am angry *shrugs*

KMilliron

Satori said:
KM how did you come by your name honey? I can't figure it out.
Absolutely no idea. Just popped up. Then I gave bg info on who Crazy Horse was. Other than that I can't tell you. :D Not being able to explain where my concepts come from got me into a lot of trouble in highschool.

BodhiSeed

kaleanna said:
I did have one thing that was too big for the oracle so now he is the guardian animal of my Celtic Dragon Deck that was gifted to me.

Now you might wonder why I say guardian animal. It is due to the fact that I had a Celtic dragon deck and it went missing or they were(are) hiding. And this has been some months ago. So to make sure that this deck does NOT go hiding or turn up missing, I figured the deck should have a guardian animal to keep it safe })

Is it a bit on the silly side,perhaps, but I definitely do not want this deck to go hiding/missing. If that makes sense, LOL
Kaleanna, that is one kick-a$$ guardian animal. I would bet pets, small children and probably husbands would flee from it.:D

Satori, I LOVE your Shaman's Oracle. The thought of using an oracle with ancient artifacts like the pottery piece and the obsidian from the knife gives me goosebumps, the kind normally reserved for orgasmic activities.:D:D

Satori

Dearest you have me in stitches every time I read your posts. I'm speechless.

:eek: :bugeyed: :p :*

Satori

KMilliron said:
Absolutely no idea. Just popped up. Then I gave bg info on who Crazy Horse was. Other than that I can't tell you. :D Not being able to explain where my concepts come from got me into a lot of trouble in highschool.

How did you come up with your handle, KMilliron. What does that mean?

kaleanna

Satori said:
Dearest you have me in stitches every time I read your posts. I'm speechless.

:eek: :bugeyed: :p :*

Hmmm wonder who it is you are talking about Satori :)

kaleanna

bodhran said:
Kaleanna, that is one kick-a$$ guardian animal. I would bet pets, small children and probably husbands would flee from it.:D

thankies bodhran :)

linnie

Satori said:
I just can't keep away from this thread!!!
I have a request to show off my Shaman's Oracle so I took a few pics with every Shaman's best friend, Ye Olde Cel Phone.
But I love this in my system because of the whole idea of raw potential, treasure beneath the surface, undiscovered or disguised talent and so forth. With the addition of the opal pieces this system sort of took on a new life. The ancient pieces were already giving it a flair, but now the opal adds to the ideas of old ways and knowledge that have been buried and have now resurfaced; hidden light that wants to shine; seeing wisdom and strength as having no culture or geographical location that is supreme. This is a global, world system, celebrating all kinds of gifts, not just the gifts of the advantaged.
That's perfect, Satori... Thank you so much for pics of Shaman's Oracle... I love your bits, and Mi-Shell's beautiful offerings... I have an Aboriginal flint, picked up in a gorge one day in the middle of nowhere... It wasn't a complete one... what they call a 'blank'...a starting point of a work in progress, bit it's whereabouts eludes me still... in with way too many stones... That will take time. I love what you say boutopal... being an Aussie, I do have opal, though much of it is WhiteOpal, or "Potch"... Potential, perhaps... IN fact, both pieces would appeqar to be about potential... I love your oracle, and will post pics of mine once she is all bundled happily together. :):):)
kaleanna said:
hiya linnie :)
The searching, the finding, the utilizing your intuition, the hoping that what you send is just the perfect little items for the person(s) you are sending to and lastly, trying to patiently wait to see what your partner(s) think of the items sent all of these things are part of the thrill of it all and why it gets to be soooooooooo addicting I think.
Hello, Kaleanna... Yes... Totally! :) And the thinking of... "Mmmmm... That would be perfect... Now I must find one!" :):):)
bodhran said:
I completely understand. I have a little rebel that sits on my shoulder (opposite the angel who is bound and gagged) who keeps whispering, "Rules?! Expand your boundaries woman!"
Oh, phooo.... :):):) I so want to... but I'm only going to if I find the perfect other 'junk' item for Witchy when I get into town... still looking... My angel, well, sometimes she needs gagging, but not always... this time, I'm deferring to her, because when there are less pieces, I can better see them... and they have arrived at a nice balance.

KMilliron

Satori said:
How did you come up with your handle, KMilliron. What does that mean?
I'm sorry, define handle?