The Booty Babes

BodhiSeed

KMilliron said:
I'm just not into oracles... yet. :D
Uh huh... Well, just a warning - this love of oracles is as contagious as the common cold!:D:heart:

KMilliron

Hence the yet. Really preoccupied with family college and financial stuff at the moment. Maybe once things settle I'll join in ^_^

kaleanna

GryffinSong said:
All your packages are sealed and ready to drop at the post office. I was still dithering, but when I realized that 22 is the number of major arcana cards in tarot, I decided that that was a sign I was done. :)

Here is a pic of some of the loot I found for myself in Tennessee. I'm especially fond of the skull, but all of it feels special. The dark reddish-brown thing in the center is a lion. It doesn't show up very well in this photo. I'm really excited about starting to read with this, but I'm trimming my new Wildwood Tarot today, so may be reading and studying it until I get a few of my babe packages. ;)

Hugs to all!!!

What awesome treasures Gryffin!

Love em!!!!

linnie

bodhran said:
Uh huh... Well, just a warning - this love of oracles is as contagious as the common cold!:D:heart:
It is... it is!!!! :):):):):):):)

linnie

GryffinSong said:
All your packages are sealed and ready to drop at the post office. I was still dithering, but when I realized that 22 is the number of major arcana cards in tarot, I decided that that was a sign I was done. :)

Here is a pic of some of the loot I found for myself in Tennessee. I'm especially fond of the skull, but all of it feels special. The dark reddish-brown thing in the center is a lion. It doesn't show up very well in this photo. I'm really excited about starting to read with this, but I'm trimming my new Wildwood Tarot today, so may be reading and studying it until I get a few of my babe packages. ;)

Hugs to all!!!
Hugs to you, GryffinSong... rest gently... The Skull is cool, as are other items, but the Owl and the spearhead... lovely... I still have to go and fetch my Owl from other little pouch and find the spearhead blank... hmmm... Oh, 22 is awesome... that would have had to have been my other number, if I hadn't restrained myself and stuck to 11 (well, 12..... :):):))

kaleanna

bodhran said:
LOL bodhran, It so totally is !!!!!

KMilliron

:D That made me giggle.

GryffinSong

That's hilarious!!!

I'm just eating my cereal and then will head to the post office. I'll PM everyone with your tracking numbers when I get back. I played around with my little bowl of treasures last night, but am finding it hard to understand what I'm seeing. I think reading with this will be hard for me as compared to cards. Y'all will have to be very patient with me. :\

Satori

Sorry that I have to report that the Booty Babes' packages just now went into the mail!

So I can't keep twiddling with them anymore. As promised a last minute addition went into everyone's bag, and now the packages are f-f-f-f-flying toward their final destinations.

Sigh. Happy sigh. :)

Have a great weekend everyone!!!

My kids will be at the farmer's market selling veggies and stuff today at the market and I will be here, with my feet up, eating chocolate.