The Booty Babes

Satori

So KM. What did your siblings say?

My daughter said:

He's talking to the dog like the dog can understand him.

-about the Turner and Hooch movie they are now watching.

Hmm. so KM. Do you think people have trouble understanding you?

BodhiSeed

Well I don't want to use what I've got for a F/J reading yet, because it is mostly made up of what I sent you guys;) (Don't want to spoil any surprises). However, I do have a gemstone oracle that I haven't used in a while that I'd be glad to do a reading with if someone wants one.:D

Satori

Yes, all the readings will be mine mine mine!!!! Mwahahahahahahahahaaaahahahahaaaahahahahahahhhaaaaaahhhhaaaaaahahhahahahahahaha!

GryffinSong

Satori reading

The first thing I notice is a grand and glorious queen. She looks outward from the spread, as if she is guarding her treasures, protecting her family, and warning all to tread gently ... these are her beloveds, and woe to any who harm them.

I next notice the dinosaurs, both fallen. And the arrowhead on top of the watermelon slice. I'm reminded of cutting watermelons at family picnics. Reunions. With many children and child-like energy. Juice dripping down chins, laughter, fun times. But the sharp energy of the arrowhead, and the fallen dinosaurs, make me wonder if you've neglected something in that realm. Perhaps a missed opportunity to play? Perhaps a family gathering that you put off or skipped? Or perhaps your inner child(ren) are feeling neglected and would like a treat?

The other pieces felt less critical, but there is a circle, reminding me of the cycle of life and our part in it. A dove of peace. And a die with an eagle on it, reminding me of freedom. All qualities of the queen, it seems to me.

And now the pieces. I gently stirred the treasure in my glass bowl, and without looking, allowed my hand to choose the right number of items. It was very interesting to feel the process. I had a handful, and it felt too much. So I let a few pieces dribble back into my bowl, like water off stone, drew my hand out, and gave a gentle toss.

The pieces include a 50 cent coin from Fiji (Queen Elizabeth), a mother of pearl dove, an arrowhead from my Tennessee trip, two dinosaurs from kalleanne, a died stone watermelon slice, a blue die from a fantasy game, and a sodalite circle.

Thank you for allowing me to read my first oracle reading for you. Feedback and suggestions are extremely welcome! :heart:

Attachments

• first satori reading.jpg
    first satori reading.jpg
    293.8 KB · Views: 47

Satori

Okay my kids have been trolling on YouTube and found this.

Satori

Beautiful Gryff. I am not going to tamper with it, however I have an observation before I leave you my feedback.

As I looked at the reading I noticed the placement of the items on the waves. The Queen seems to be riding the back of the wave, she is being raised up...up...up. Just caught my eye.

Do you have any thoughts about how the waves on your cloth interact with the pieces?

GryffinSong

Satori said:
Beautiful Gryff. I am not going to tamper with it, however I have an observation before I leave you my feedback.

As I looked at the reading I noticed the placement of the items on the waves. The Queen seems to be riding the back of the wave, she is being raised up...up...up. Just caught my eye.

Do you have any thoughts about how the waves on your cloth interact with the pieces?

Thanks for pointing that out!!! Nope, no thoughts at all. I'm sure I'll notice them next time though!!! When I first made the cloth I was very aware of the stitching and thought it would be a part of the reading. I imagine over time, as I get more practiced at this, that I'll notice things like that. Thanks. :heart:

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
Okay my kids have been trolling on YouTube and found this.
That song is going to be stuck in my head all night!:D

Okay, if anyone wants a stone (not "stoned") reading, just give me a general topic.:D

Gryff that was an awesome reading. As a F/J newbie, I will be watching with interest how everyone does these!

GryffinSong

bodhran said:
That song is going to be stuck in my head all night!:D

Okay, if anyone wants a stone (not "stoned") reading, just give me a general topic.:D

Shadow.

If that's not general enough, read on. I've just started reading two books on shadow and healing. I'm feeling ready to move forward to the next level (whatever that means) in my healing from all the crap that's happened over the last several years. I'd love any help and advice you can offer. :heart:

Thanks!