The Booty Babes

GryffinSong

bodhran said:
...The two on the left represent the PAST, but the memory of them are still affecting your present. Amegreen speaks of major transformation that is life-altering and is often represented by a physical illness or a major life trial that wakes you up. It requires you to leap empty-handed into uncharted territory...

To my friends, they'd say that I've done this many times in my life. To me, this feels different. I've exhausted many of my normal resources, throwing me back on the basics. Whatever talents and skills I have in my own body, and the help of my loved ones. This is scarier for that, and yet I feel I have (or am building) the trust/faith to believe that all will be well.

Lepidolite encourages you to let go of outworn modes of behavior (possibly triggered by someone or something from the past). I wonder if your past illness that you battled caused you to use survival tactics that you are still using in the present (though they aren't necessary now)?

My coping mechanisms tend to involve going inside myself. Trying to do everything on my own. Be fiercely independent. Cancer taught me that that simply isn't possible. Now that I'm (mostly) better, I find myself tending to want to do it all myself again. I have to keep reminding myself of that lesson, and trust that it's true.

On the right side, the rose quartz indicates that healing on some level is needed or will be occurring. Moss agate represents our connection with the earth and nature, and seeing how these two stones are touching, makes me think the healing will come through outdoor activities and connecting to the elements.

I LOVE the outdoors, nature, and all its creatures. It's no accident that one of my favorite decks is the Druid Plant Oracle. This past week in the mountains have really reminded me of how much I miss being in nature. I now live in the suburbs. There are woods and a creek behind my house, but it's not the same. I must get up and out to be in it. And I know that if I can find quiet places to rest and think and feel, that this will be good for me. In Tennessee, I spent hours just sitting on our motel deck watching and listening to the creek. It was amazing and healing and beautiful.

The moss agate touches the leopard-skin jasper, which is a good omen for betterment of circumstances with regard to your job/career. This gain will be from merit rather than a gift - in other words, your talent will fuel this change. And since the moss agate and l-s jasper are touching, I think your relationship with nature will influence it also.

Awesome. Since returning, I have many, many ideas for new work. Many of them are nature-based, including impressions of some of my animal guides. It was really incredible to hear some of the comments of people coming through my booth at this last show. Sometimes I can't believe they're talking about me when they go all agog and talk about my talent. It's a beautiful and powerful feeling, and I'm starting to trust that it will lead somewhere other than into a dead-end job just to pay the bills.

Thank you sweetie! This was very beautiful!!! :heart:

BodhiSeed

Thank you for the feedback dear one!:heart: And as Julian of Norwich said, "All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall be well."

Satori

My reading is equally hitting the mark. Beautifully done bodhran. I'm fading fast and need my bed. Will do proper feedback in the a.m. And I'm hoping for a reading request too!

GryffinSong

Satori said:
...And I'm hoping for a reading request too!

I'd love a reading. :) A general whatever I need to hear now would be awesome.

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
I'm hoping for a reading request too!
Okey dokey, I would love for you to do one for me!:) My husband and I almost lost our business (in part due to my addict/alcoholic stepson who was running his own "business" with our product and supplies), but we were able to lease it instead of go bankrupt. The fellow we leased to was born with a silver spoon in his mouth, and although his parents were very savvy in the business world, he is not. When we found out he had not paid the sales tax for three months, we went to see a lawyer. He told us they could chain the doors for back taxes (meaning we would not have rent money or a business to lease). We are now in the process of breaking the lease with him and getting another lease with another group (one of the fellows involved is an honest guy I know pretty well). My husband is drawing social security, and with the rent money we have enough to live on (we live pretty simply), but I've never NOT worked. It feels weird for me to rely on someone else to give me money every month. I don't know whether to just relax and enjoy it, to go out and look for another job (I've worked at our business for 20 years), or try to go back to school (though I don't know what I'd look for there). I have a BS in psychology, which basically means "do you want fries with that soda?" It also means no financial help because of the degree. I'm in limbo and feel like I can't make a rational decision. If you can figure out how to do a reading on this I'd be thrilled!:D:heart:

GryffinSong

Wow, complicated situation bodhran!!! I hope Satori can shed some light on the matter!!! :heart:

Satori

Gryff, let's both do a reading and see what we come up with. I won't read yours until I've done mine. Bodhee, I need to look back at your question and see what it is you are really asking.

I'm having my first coffee of the morning and that is no biggie because it is decaf! LOL. I basically mean to say that I just came down, made coffee and am waiting for a mom to come take away one of the kids. My youngest sprained her ankle and is already sitting and crying because she has to sit with her leg elevated and can't have a playdate.

Bodhee, you are so good with the crystals I cannot wait to see you with your new baby in play. Very exciting right now waiting for the things to arrive.

GryffinSong

Satori said:
Gryff, let's both do a reading and see what we come up with. I won't read yours until I've done mine....

Are you suggesting I read on my question? Or on you again? Sign me confused. LOL

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
Bodhee, I need to look back at your question and see what it is you are really asking.
Yea, I did just sort of spill my guts all over the page, lol:D. I guess I feel like I'm a frog sitting on a log, trying to decide which lily pad to jump to - school? work? Or if I need to just enjoy sitting on the log for awhile (relax and enjoy retirement for a spell). I feel like I'm floating around untethered, and need some clarity.:heart:

Hope your daughter's ankle feels better soon!:heart:

BodhiSeed

GryffinSong said:
Wow, complicated situation bodhran!!! I hope Satori can shed some light on the matter!!! :heart:
(((GS:heart:)))