The Booty Babes

GryffinSong

KMilliron said:
Not a member of any of these assorted divination gangs that have set up, but I noticed a lot of you guys mentioning shells. Hit me up if you need any.
Anything lake-y for that matter. I have lots of extra shells and the such I can donate. :D

Aww, you're so sweet!!! :heart:

Satori

Ahh, thanks for reminding me of those poems Bod. I could feel your arms around me. And you to Gryff. We seem to all be mourning/celebrating the cycles that pick us up and turn us around, The Wheel turning and us wondering if we'll make it as the hub seems to stay still and all the rest turns relentlessly.

Friends like all of you create that special homecoming feeling that is so important when I visit AT. I think that we as women, and some of us already Crones some of us approaching our Crone years need to mark these times. It is so funny because I have small children but am in menopause. Modern life delays Croning, so I have a foot in both worlds...Mother and CRone. And so both worlds collide.

I have the impulse to create again, but in new ways, not with my womb. I have the urge to return to a place where I can be selfish and follow the whims of my own device, but instead I'm still raising kids and life is about them.

Oracular play opens a window that allows me to have something for myself. Now I do teach the kids all about TArot/oracular life/the Divine and have for years. My 12yo old picked up the Nigel Jackson the other day and was flipping through the cards say, "despair and heart break, a party, dancing, fun, ohhh-ouch that musta hurt". I was smiling and watching her read like a pro....but can she create the sentences needed to weave the story for a person? I think so, someday.

I love that I can come here and talk about the warp and weft of my days and know that there are special ears who ear me in a way none of my other, non-oracular friends can.

This room, with the three of you is now like a magical and special haven where we as women and as psychics and readers can play a special kind of game together. There is a vulnerability to this play this time, and each of us is feeling it in a different way.

I'm lighting a brazier and burning some incense
calling your names into the wind.
I'm walking with each of you in beauty, love and light.
I'm singing our stories into the stars,
Holding your hands in my heart.

BodhiSeed

KMilliron said:
Not a member of any of these assorted divination gangs that have set up, but I noticed a lot of you guys mentioning shells. Hit me up if you need any.
Anything lake-y for that matter. I have lots of extra shells and the such I can donate. :D
KMilliron, you're a sweetie!:heart:

BodhiSeed

Satori said:
I'm lighting a brazier and burning some incense
calling your names into the wind.
I'm walking with each of you in beauty, love and light.
I'm singing our stories into the stars,
Holding your hands in my heart.
Such beautiful words.:heart: You have a gift my friend.

I love the Bootilicious Babe Sisterhood!:D

KMilliron

Beach glass, shells, stones, assorted beads, macrame, drift wood pieces, and the such are my specialty.

BodhiSeed

KMilliron said:
Beach glass, shells, stones, assorted beads, macrame, drift wood pieces, and the such are my specialty.
You should open up an Etsy store; I bet the artists and crafters would love your natural beauties!

kaleanna

KMilliron said:

Just wanted to say How sweet that is of You KMilliron :) (Peeks in to say Hi to all, and see how your group is going ;) )

KMilliron

bodhran said:
You should open up an Etsy store; I bet the artists and crafters would love your natural beauties!
I don't have any of the legal papers done yet (sales tax, wholesale license, etc) but I've been selling stuff by other means and that's been going well so far. Etsy is on my list once I get all the necessary information done. :D

BodhiSeed

KMilliron said:
I don't have any of the legal papers done yet (sales tax, wholesale license, etc) but I've been selling stuff by other means and that's been going well so far. Etsy is on my list once I get all the necessary information done. :D
When you do, put your website in your AT profile so we can find you!:heart:

GryffinSong

I just hit the motherlode!!!

Keeping in mind quality not quantity, I just found four things for my own oracle that feel very special. A horse keyring that I bought to represent the freedom I felt on my cross-country journey, a stunningly beautiful handmade ceramic bead that a friend out west gave to me, a silver and stone (carnelian?) amulet, and a pewter thimble designed like an eighth century helmet that the fellow who owns the twenty acres I lived on gave to me!!! :)

What bounteous treasure!!! :heart:

Attachments

• treasure.jpg
    treasure.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 79