The Booty Babes

Satori

Booty Call!

I have been sorting and sorting and I now have a bag for everyone, and well, if there was a limit I'm long past it.

There is still one more tin I need to locate. This I know for now:

Gryff is done! For some reason she was done first. At first I was seriously limiting what I would give her....but then I decided to go a little nuts according to what I thought would be stretching Gryff's standards a touch without losing sight of her tastes....and of course now her bag is burstin'.

Morticia, I know you a little but boy did your bag fill up fast fast fast. It had a mind of it's own.

Bodheee, you are the Queen of White. Don't ask, but you'll see when your stuff arrives. Because of our past connection, and because we are sorta family ;) your bag also filled up like lightning.

I also made bags for 4 other ladies and was throwing stuff into MoonBell the whole time, so by the time your stuff arrives MoonBell will need a new jar.

Witchy your bag is still lacking a monkey. I did find a frog....and tossed that in. But a Monkey seems to be staying in the canopy and not landing in my lap.

Satori

Everyone has the following in their bags:

So to tempt you a little, everyone did get:

-a sprinkling of sparkly seafoam magic-I'm a genius (yes I'm so humble) for thinking of this one!!! MoonBell already has her allotment. This won't come up in every reading, but when it does it is very pretty.

-a handful of seashore treasures, little shells, corals and bits.

BodhiSeed

:party:I am SO excited!!!:party: And of course, with those little hints you dropped, I'm bursting at the seams with curiosity!:D

KMilliron

Checking in with everyone. Managed to get some driftwood. For those of you who don't know how lakes work (especially Lake Erie) certain chunks of lakes have specialties. The chunk of Lake Erie over by the Dunkirk area is all about driftwood. For shells and beach glass I'm diving into my collection, which will be replenished by various trips to various parts of Lake Erie thoughout the next two weeks.

So PM me your lake-y wish list and a shipping address and I'll get what I can out to you. I'm busy all day Saturday so I may no be able to ship out until Monday.

Oh and here's a photo of where I go driftwood hunting. In case you can't tell "hunting" is a misnomer because it's not like the driftwood is hiding too hard.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ANyikEQ3VTU8Jx11egtjcwm11OttT0ql_N54e1Q2ff0?feat=directlink

For size reference refer to the white truck in the trees xD

kaleanna

Wowies KM, I would so love to go driftwood hunting there. Looks like a lovely spot!

Satori

Wow! Now that is a lotta driftwood!

CAn you find little bits??? LOL. Thank you so much honey. You are sweet to do this.

hugs,

S.

KMilliron

If I get around to it, I'll post a picture of the giant piece I grabbed. Proud to say I carried it all the way up a giant steep sand hill. Any guilt I felt today about calorie intake pretty much disappeared.

Mellaenn

Hi, everyone. It looks like some bee-yoo-ti-ful stuff going on here on the Booty Babes thread. :grin: I like the pic of where you go for the driftwood, KMilliron! Nice.

Satori, I :heart: the reading you did. That is quintessential Junk Oracle reading! :grin:

By the way, Morty's (well, I know her as MM in another thread life) crystals really 'rock' - if you'll excuse the pun - y'all are lucky there, too.

Carry on, Babes!

linnie

KMilliron said:
Oh and here's a photo of where I go driftwood hunting. In case you can't tell "hunting" is a misnomer because it's not like the driftwood is hiding too hard.

https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/photo/ANyikEQ3VTU8Jx11egtjcwm11OttT0ql_N54e1Q2ff0?feat=directlink

For size reference refer to the white truck in the trees xD
Hello Booty Babes... I'd been so busy tracking down bits for my own group that I'd forgotten to peek in here... I have a place at the beach just like this KMilliron, but I won't be heading there before this is all done... next one!! It really is the most beautiful place... whales, turtles, dolphins, caves, starfish gardens, and driftwood...:) Have lots of fun sharing!!! :):):)

linnie

Witchy Woman said:
those shell would make great rune stones..ill take 25 please...LOL
These things have taken on a life of their own, it seems... I'm going to keep my eye out more from now on... :)