The Little Loot League

Flaxen

Mellaenn said:
But do consider that it will take as long as a month for some of our packages to reach one another. :) I don't know how long it will be among the three of you, but between here and the U.S. the transit will be quite a long time.

Good point - shipping things between U.S. can take a while. Perhaps we should send yours first while we finish assembling the others...

Mellaenn said:
That said, I have my stuff already and I may just go ahead and ship mine out this week. Will this alarm everyone? No pressure...just jumping the gun on the ocean transit...:)

I'm just got my clay pieces to do. These will take a few days.

Here is an example of ones I've created before so you know what I mean.

Attachments

• oracle stones.JPG
    oracle stones.JPG
    35.3 KB · Views: 82

Mellaenn

Flaxen said:
Good point - shipping things between U.S. can take a while. Perhaps we should send yours first while we finish assembling the others...

Don't worry about that...I've got a huge oracle already. Take your time, guys!

Flaxen said:

These are cute! I love the various colors. :)

kaleanna

Flaxen said:

Those are cute Flaxen (yep just peeking in LOL)

Flaxen

Mellaenn said:
These are cute! I love the various colors. :)

Let me know if you'd like one. :)

Flaxen

Is there anything anybody does not want? I've got a few plastic items, for example.

Mellaenn

Flaxen said:
Let me know if you'd like one. :)
Actually, the dark blue with the lightening bolt caught my eye. :)
Flaxen said:
Is there anything anybody does not want? I've got a few plastic items, for example.
I don't mind plastic. I have a lot of metal in my oracle, but here in Florida where I read professionally I call it a "Toy Oracle" as a way of presenting it to the general public in a quick easy way that makes sense to them, so I do have a lot of tiny toys in it.

I guess the things I seem to be drawn to are charms. Not so small as you would find on a charm bracelet (although I do have a super-cute tiny little toy oracle with such charms). I have a completely different oracle comprised specifically of stones and crystals and she has her own energy. Then there are the runes that Guiding Cauldron made for me on shells...the list goes on. But those I do not consider to be Junk (or Toy) Oracles.

Flaxen

Mellaenn said:
Actually, the dark blue with the lightening bolt caught my eye. :)
No problem. :) I'll be painting some this afternoon. I thought I'd also include a dragon one as that is our sponsor. Each person will then have 2.

Mathki

Homemade items, plastic items, metal items, everything is welcome! Except bones, teeth and such ;)

I'm aiming for an oracle with a lot of very different items.

I will also be sending my first one to you, Mellaenn, since it will take so long to reach you :)

Flaxen

How many items are we each sending?

I can do ten items easily. :D