The Little Loot League

Aulruna

I don't mind plastic items at all ... actually I have lots of them :D

Found a few things today when rooting through drawers, got a few animals when visiting the zoo :D and we went geocaching afterwards and I discovered a cool item in a cache. Though it may end up in my own oracle ... she isn't called the Wise Magpie for nothing!!

Was thinking about 8-10 items for each recipient, too.

Attachments

• wise_magpie.JPG
    wise_magpie.JPG
    205.1 KB · Views: 79

Mathki

Aulruna said:

Found a few things today when rooting through drawers, got a few animals when visiting the zoo :D and we went geocaching afterwards and I discovered a cool item in a cache. Though it may end up in my own oracle ... she isn't called the Wise Magpie for nothing!!

8-10 items sounds fine to me too!

What a nice collection, Aulruna - Wise Magpie! A lot of great things in there! :)

Flaxen

What a lovely oracle, Aulruna. :)

Mellaenn

Aulruna said:

Ooooh! Aaaaah! (About the oracle.) I love the name, wise magpie. :)

Yes, 8-10 items is great for me, too!

Mellaenn

Mathki said:
I will also be sending my first one to you, Mellaenn, since it will take so long to reach you :)
{Jumping up and down and clapping hands} Oh, goody!!!

I thought I was going to get mine out early but the week got away from me. I may not be putting mine in the mail until next week after all. :)

Mellaenn

Flaxen said:
Is there anything anybody does not want? I've got a few plastic items, for example.
I'm open for what you might want to send. A lot of my best pieces were the ones that were sent to me from others. Often they are things that I would not have selected myself, but when they were gifted to me, I would use them and they would read so well in the oracle. :)

Flaxen

I've put the finishing touches on my little clay oracle pieces. My packages are pretty much ready to go. :)

Aulruna

Mellaenn said:
I'm open for what you might want to send. A lot of my best pieces were the ones that were sent to me from others. Often they are things that I would not have selected myself, but when they were gifted to me, I would use them and they would read so well in the oracle. :)

Absolutely!! I have a battered sumo catcher figurine in there from Satori and a funky plastic ring from thorhammer which turned out to be really significant in quite a few readings!

Mellaenn

Not the least of which, I love that the energy from my exchange pals are in these little pieces, too! It's all about the energy. :)

I just put my little sets together; only 10 items for each set, but I hope there are one or two pieces that each of you will like. You are each getting one of these: I had a little trio of charm hearts that had been sitting in a dish on my dresser for ages with me saying "I have GOT to find a good project for these!" Et voilà!

linnie

Aulruna said:

Hello Looters :)

I was just passing... Mell did extend the invitation to visit all groups, and I am an inherently a sticky beak... :) I find it interesting to read what everyone's likes/less likes are... Beautiful oracle, Aulruna... things look really little and neat... what size would the largest piece be, do you think? Your plastic bits don't look the least bit offensive... More... er... intriguing... I'm a bit odd, that way... If it is tiny enough it becomes delightful, regardless ... :)