Live Like We're Dying

KMilliron

Live Like We're Dying- Kris Allen
>>Lyrics Here<<

This was another request, and it definitely has potential to become one of my favorite spreads. I'm all about more in-depth, introspective kind of tarot, the kind that completely makes you want to reexamine your life. This song is about not waiting until it's too late, and when thinking of the lyrics you really do start analyzing your life. Hopefully this spread accomplishes the same.​

Card One; Your Current Situation
"Sometimes we fall down and can't get back up. We're hiding behind skin that's too tough. How come we don't say "I love you" enough? Till it's to late, it's not too late"

Card Two; Your Goal in Life
"Our hearts are hungry for a food that won't come"

Card Three; What You Take for Granted
"And we could make a feast from these crumbs"

Card Four; Who or What Means the Most to You?
"And if your plane fell out of the skies Who would you call with your last goodbye?"

Card Five; How to Make the Most of This
"We only got 86,400 seconds in a day to Turn it all around or throw it all away. We gotta tell 'em that we love 'em While we got the chance to say. Gotta live like we're dying"

Layout
**1*****
*2*3**5*
**4*****

In case you were wondering, I didn't add descriptions because I didn't feel the lyrics/ position names needed them. Sooo have at it? Haha :D

Linh

Yet another a great spread! This is definitely bookmark-worthy. It's also one of my favorite spread from you as well, I will definitely try this some time soon. Thanks KM!! :D

KMilliron

Count the majors for me will you? :D Please and thank you!

Tag_jorrit

Thanks for this. I needed the reminder.

Wendywu

Great spread - thank you :)