Im making a list

KageShinobi

Hey everyone im creating a journal with all my notes and other stuff, and Im lookin into getting like 7 books from various areas that i think would benefit my study. Im not sure if this is gonna work.
Heres the link to my cart for BN hope u can see it ----- http://cart4.barnesandnoble.com/op/...r&EAN=9781402730061&productCode=BK&AddToCart=

But if not here is a list of the 7 books im looking into ordering
1. The Aromatherapy Bible: The Definitive Guide to Using Essential Oils
2. The Meditation Bible: The Definitive Guide to Meditations for Every Purpose
3. Power Tarot: More than 100 Spreads That Give Specific Answers to Your Most Important Questions
4. Tarot Spells (Llewellyn's New Age Tarot Series)
5. Complete Book of Incense, Oils & Brews (Llewellyn's Practical Magick)
6. Chakra Bible: The Definitive Guide to Chakra Energy
7. The Illustrated Signs & Symbols Sourcebook: An A to Z Compendium of Over 1000 Designs

Can you guys tell me what you think
Thanks Shinobi

KageShinobi

can someone tell me what they think of what they think of the books, if there any good or what not

Amanda

Well, the only one in your list that I've read is Power Tarot, and it's a great book! :thumbsup:

AJ

Hi Shinobi, and welcome to AT! I read everything I could get my hands on even remotely related to divination. I took what I wanted from each and left the rest. And I got something from each and every book.

That said, I haven't read any of the ones in your cart (and no, no one can see a shopping cart without having your sign in info, anywhere)
There does seem to be a good cross reference as opposed to all in the same line, go for it.

Also...keep in mind the resale value for these sort of books seems nill, so buy used to begin with and your pocketbook will stay healthier.

Again, Welcome!

Laura Borealis

Hello KageShinobi,

I haven't read any of these, either. But I looked at the tarot books on your list on Amazon. Both have the "Look Inside" feature so you can get a feel for them. I am a big fan of "Look Inside" :D

They both have good reviews, too (a little over 4 out of 5 stars).

I didn't agree with all the card meanings I saw in the Power Tarot book. But I'm a traditionalist. :p

KageShinobi

thanks everyone im just gonna try my luck with the books thanks AT