Numerology Generator

firecatpickles

I usually don't *do* Sites like these, but this one is very informative as well as quite standard:

http://www.paulsadowski.com/numbers.asp

Here's mine:

"Your number is: 1

"The characteristics of #1 are: Initiating action, pioneering, leading, independent, attaining, individual."

There is quite a bit more. You can just enter in a, b, c, etc. for 1, 2, 3 if you're interested in other interpretations.

What's more interesting, I entered SO's full name and got the same number---something I had added up incorrectly before! We're both "1's"!

Also, my Hebrew name with my English last name adds up to the same number, "1" ;)

What's your number?

(Please remember it may not be a good idea to post your full name here.)

Mona18

super cool! thanks for sharing!

My number is 5 ... which appeared in my mind while the pc was generating the results ...

The characteristics of #5 are: Expansiveness, visionary, adventure, the constructive use of freedom.

:)

The crowned one

Seems I am a greedy 8.

My son is 3

My Daughter 9

Amanda

"What your first name means:

Spanish Female Lovable.
Latin Female Lovable, worthy of love. Some scholars believe this name was invented by 17th century British dramatist Colley Cibber who gave it to a character in his play 'Love's Last Shift.' Noel Coward later named a character Amanda in 'Private Lives'.
English Female Worthy of being loved. Literary; poets and playwrights brought this name into popular usage in the seventeenth century.

Your number is: 11

The characteristics of #11 are: High spiritual plane, intuitive, illumination, idealist, a dreamer.

The expression or destiny for #11:
Your Expression number is 11. The number 11 is the first of the master numbers. It is associated with idealistic concepts and rather spiritual issues. Accordingly, it is a number with potentials that are somewhat more difficult to live up to. You have the capacity to be inspirational, and the ability to lead merely by your own example. An inborn inner strength and awareness can make you an excellent teacher, social worker, philosopher, or advisor. No matter what area of work you pursue, you are very aware and sensitive to the highest sense of your environment. Your intuition is very strong; in fact, many psychic people and those involved in occult studies have the number 11 expression. You possess a good mind with keen analytical ability. Because of this you can probably succeed in most lines of work, however, you will do better and be happier outside of the business world. Oddly enough, even here you generally succeed, owing to your often original and unusual approach. Nonetheless, you are more content working with your ideals, rather than dollars and cents.

The positive aspect of the number 11 expression is an always idealistic attitude. Your thinking is long term, and you are able to grasp the far-reaching effects of actions and plans. You are disappointed by the shortsighted views of many of your contemporaries. You are deeply concerned and supportive of art, music, or of beauty in any form.

The negative attitudes associated with the number 11 expression include a continuous sense of nervous tension; you may be too sensitive and temperamental. You tend to dream a lot and may be more of a dreamer than a doer. Fantasy and reality sometimes become intermingled and you are sometimes very impractical. You tend to want to spread the illumination of your knowledge to others irrespective of their desire or need."

:laugh: Well, there goes all that hard work I spent in business school.

Too sensitive and temperamental- YES!!, but sure as hell not a dreamer, unfortunately, otherwise I suspect I'd be a lot happier. :laugh: :D

franniee

I'm a number 1 too ;) Hubby is an 11 and Chickie is a 6

IheartTarot

"There are 19 letters in your name. Those 19 letters total to 100." Cool! :thumbsup:

"What your first name means:
Shakespearean Female 'Cymbeline' A lady attending on Imogen. 'The History of Troilus and Cressida' Wife to Menelaus.
Latin Female Most beautiful woman in the world.
Greek Female Shining light. The bright one. Helen of Troy, whose elopement with Paris sparked the Trojan War, was the daughter of Zeus and wife of Menelaus, King of Sparta."

Hey, I'll take it! :thumbsup:

"Your number is: 1

Your Soul Urge number is: 3

Your Inner Dream number is: 7"

1, 3 and 7 are all very cool numbers! :thumbsup:

Yora

What Your Name Means

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

You entered: Yora Ochaï Liesbeth Tehupuring
There are 26 letters in your name.
Those 26 letters total to 134
There are 11 vowels and 15 consonants in your name.

Your number is: 8

The characteristics of #8 are: Practical endeavors, status oriented, power-seeking, high-material goals.

The expression or destiny for #8:
Your Expression is represented by the number 8. The 8 Expression is well-equipped in a managerial sense. You have outstanding organizational and administrative capabilities. You have the potential for considerable achievement in business or other powerful positions. You can expect to receive the financial and material rewards. You have the skill and abilities to establish or operate a business with great efficiency. You have good judgment when it comes to money and commercial matters, and you understand how to build and accumulate material wealth. Much of your success (or lack of it) may come due to your ability (or inability) to judge character. With the number 8 Expression, you exercise sound judgment in most of your affairs; you are realistic and practical in your approach to business matters.

The positive 8 Expression produces individuals that are very ambitious and goal-oriented. If the 8 energy is not in excess in your makeup, you will no doubt express these traits to some extent. No one has any more energy that a person with the 8 Expression who has a plan laid and is starting to work. No one has any more self-confidence, either. If you are expressing the positive qualities of 8, you are an outstanding manager because you can plan, initiate, and complete projects; you are very dependable and determined.

As it always happens, there can be too much of a good thing. If you have too much of the 8 energy in your makeup, you may express some of the negative attitudes. A negative 8 can be very rigid and stubborn. Ambition sometimes has a way of becoming over-ambition, and you may express an unreasonable impatience with the lack of progress. If your negative side is showing, you may be too exacting, both of yourself and of others. Sometimes this can even becomes a case of intolerance.

The number 8 is very materialistic and also very desirous of status and power. Neither of these drives are inherently negative unless they are taken to an extreme. You must avoid the tendency to strain after money, material matters, status, or power, to the detriment of the other important factors in your life.

Your Soul Urge number is: 8

A Soul Urge number of 8 means:
With an 8 soul urge, you have a natural flair for big business and the challenges imposed by the commercial world. Power, status and success are very important to you. You have strong urges to supervise, organize and lead. Material desires are also very pronounced. You have good executive abilities, and with these, confidence, energy and ambition.

Your mind is analytical and judgment sound; you're a good judge of material values and also human character. Self-controlled, you rarely let emotions cloud judgment. You are somewhat of an organizer at heart, and you like to keep those beneath you organized and on a proper track. This is a personality that wants to lead, not follow. You want to be known for your planning ability and solid judgment.

The negative aspects of the 8 soul urge are the often dominating and exacting attitude. You may have a tendency to be very rigid, sometimes stubborn.

Your Inner Dream number is: 9

An Inner Dream number of 9 means:
You dream of being creative, intellectual, and universal; the selfless humanitarian. You understand the needy and want to help them. You would love to be a person people count on for support and advice.

---

Did not get my name meaning. T_T Could someone try for me?

i can't find myself that much in nr 8, allot in nr 9 though! I do wish for material gain, to be able to help the world with it, but i'm thinking that i should be able to help with or without that! :p

firecatpickles

Hi Yora.

It looks like you entered four names. Are any of those confirmation or Hebrew names, or names given to you later in life? Your numerology name numbers pertain to names given to you at the time of birth only, not given to you at a later date.

Yora

Hi Yora.

It looks like you entered four names. Are any of those confirmation or Hebrew names, or names given to you later in life? Your numerology name numbers pertain to names given to you at the time of birth only, not given to you at a later date.

Yora Ochaï Liesbeth are my given birthnames and Tehupuring my last name :p

tarotlaura

This is really cool. I'm a number 9 and my soul urge is a 8. The only one that I didn't agree with is my dream number which is a 1. Going to do my kid's numbers later to see how they compare with their personalities.