Has anyone heard of or found a book about elemental dignities?

phb

Tarot and the Magus Booklaunch

Thanks JMD,

When I am an International Best Selling Author I will have launches in every corner of the world, but for now I will have to be happy with one acorn!

Rusty Neon

New book by Elizabeth Hazel

_Tarot Decoded: Understanding and Using Dignities and Correspondences_
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/1578633028/aeclectictaro-21/

by Elizabeth Hazel
(known for her astrology and tarot postings on the TarotL forum)

to be published in Summer 2004

(Listed as future product on amazon britain and amazon france, but not yet on amazon u.s. and amazon canada)

Rusty Neon

status of the two books.

phb ... Your book is set up on amazon.ca. However, it shows the book's status as: "This item has not yet been released. You may order it now and we will ship it to you when it arrives." Publication date shown as Jan. 8/04.

Elizabeth Hazel's book shows that very same status on amazon. ca. Publication date shown as May 15/04.

phb

Tarot and the Magus

It is bizarre how different bits of Amazon work.

It is the publisher's job to do all this stuff. I only got copies this morning, so it is quite possible that it will take until next week for stock to get to the USA.

emailing my publisher on the problems of ordering abroad could make a difference...

www.supertarot.co.uk

Macavity

Hurrah!

Paul (if you're still around) you (and others) may be interested to know I received my copy of "Tarot and the Magus" ordered directly from Aeon Books. It arrived, 1st class post (internal UK), neatly/robustly packaged, within one working week anyway! :D

Nice Book! Haven't put it down yet... ;)

Macavity