What could this mean??? Seeing fishes in clouds!

Kittysashimi

I was cloud watching earlier when I noticed the imagery of two fishes facing each other. Kind of looked like they were in this position only that their tails were not inter-wined. http://i2.squidoocdn.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/lens15351671_1289593368Fish_Market_Sign.gif

The image was very clear for me! There was no doubt that the clouds were appearing to me in the form of two fishes facing each other with their tails curved upwards towards each other forming sort of a circle.

Does anyone know if this could symbolize anything for me?

celticnoodle

Not sure what it may mean for you, but I do know that fish is generally seen as a spiritual symbol. It also means abundance. However, seeing the picture you added, it made me feel like this message was about a realtionship, because the two fish are facing one another and are entwined. Tho the one fish on the right side looks a bit frightening. is that how it looked in the clouds too? Perhaps it is symbolic of the two sides of yourself? I don't know...just giving out a few random thoughts here.

Kittysashimi

Not sure what it may mean for you, but I do know that fish is generally seen as a spiritual symbol. It also means abundance. However, seeing the picture you added, it made me feel like this message was about a realtionship, because the two fish are facing one another and are entwined. Tho the one fish on the right side looks a bit frightening. is that how it looked in the clouds too? Perhaps it is symbolic of the two sides of yourself? I don't know...just giving out a few random thoughts here.

Ahhh no the two fishes looked completely equal! I didn't even notice the scary face on that image till you pointed it out :D Their tails were not entwined but were hooked upwards towards each other.

The fish were facing each other and were close together to the point where they formed a circle though so you could be right about the message being about a relationship. I'm about to take my r/s to the next step next month as we will be moving in together after being in a long distance relationship for 2 years 8 months. It is good to hear that generally the fish seem to be a positive symbol though!

celticnoodle

I explored it a bit more as well, after posting. fish can also symbolize fertility and transformation. As it is also a water animal, it can also symbolize wisdom and prophesy. In China, fish are generally given as wedding gifts as they represent fidelity and perfect union and also fertility as mentioned already. The fish is also one of the 8 sacred symbols of the Buddha. seems like the fish are a very good sign for you!

Kittysashimi

I explored it a bit more as well, after posting. fish can also symbolize fertility and transformation. As it is also a water animal, it can also symbolize wisdom and prophesy. In China, fish are generally given as wedding gifts as they represent fidelity and perfect union and also fertility as mentioned already. The fish is also one of the 8 sacred symbols of the Buddha. seems like the fish are a very good sign for you!

Thank you for finding out more for me! This does sound like a good omen and could relate to the readings I had about having a transformation in October although I am REALLY hoping it has nothing to do with fertility as I've been getting a lot of pregnancy readings etc. I'm Chinese but I never knew that they give fishes as wedding gifts in China, that's really interesting!

Milfoil

Two fish is the Astrological symbol for Pisces or the Mandorla, the gateway between heaven and earth or two states of being.

More information here