Offering 3-6 Energy Scans

Kahlie

Kittysashimi thank you for your feedback.

Hmm, strange that the left shoulder didn't pop up for you - it was a very strong point that I felt. I sometimes feel old injuries, does that ring a bell?

It could be that I felt the vulva-pulse because there is a bit of left-over. Since most people don't come to a good sexuality without trail and error, there might be an old wound there, instead of a current one.

It seemed to me that I picked up on mostly old stuff for you. It sometimes happens in a scan. That currently, there are no big problems *yay*, but that some old issues need a little healing to be completely released.

Kittysashimi

Kittysashimi thank you for your feedback.

Hmm, strange that the left shoulder didn't pop up for you - it was a very strong point that I felt. I sometimes feel old injuries, does that ring a bell?
Not my shoulder for certain. I have injured my ankles before but as far as current physical injuries go I have one on my right foot at the top right near the toe area that pops up from time to time:)

It could be that I felt the vulva-pulse because there is a bit of left-over. Since most people don't come to a good sexuality without trail and error, there might be an old wound there, instead of a current one.
Hmm I only had sex with one other guy in my life, my ex boyfriend and it sucked big time (lol here's to hoping he doesn't ever see this). I never enjoyed it, the two years we were together he only made me climax once. I was a virgin before him that so I thought that every couple goes through the same "phase" and it'll get better with time so I kept trying to make it work. I didn't realize that it could be just because I wasn't sexually attracted to him at all. Since he couldn't satisfy me, I did the satisfying myself without him. That would be as far as old wounds might go and prior to that I don't think much about sexuality at all.

It seemed to me that I picked up on mostly old stuff for you. It sometimes happens in a scan. That currently, there are no big problems *yay*, but that some old issues need a little healing to be completely released.
I think your work is extremely interesting and helpful :heart: I am so glad to hear that there are no big problems, I agree with old issues definitely. I've been told many times that I do not let go of the past easily and a lot of my current problems stem from things that happened years and years ago that I have yet to move on from.

YDM42

Kahlie, believe it or not, this did a world of good, simple and makes sense. It's the focus and follow through that is the work. I am totally willing to find the help I need, and totally open to you for suggestions, you can pm me any information you have to offer as to where to find the help I need.

Thank you YDM42 :)

Move on from the 'stuckness'. You will never know if you are going to commit to the right guy, unless you commit, see where it gets you. After you see what you get - you either run and get out - or you have a loving relationship. You need to commit first.

Same goes for the career, you want it, but you are afraid. Staying still, doing nothing, won't take you anywhere. Start investing. Either it will work out or it won't. If your job hunting doesn't work out - you might draw the conclusion that now is not the time - but you need to DO it first!
First of all, you need to see clearly on if somebody is capable of giving you what you want. If not - then you need to choose if you want to wait or if you move on. Moving on is almost always the smarter choice.

Secondly, you need to address that you have needs, instead of being independent and holding yourself aloof or begging for it, you need to start to be more 'demanding'. Specify what you want and need and ask that it will be given to you. If it's not, go back to the first: are they capable and willing?

You are a human being, not a human doing. You don't need to do anything or solve anything to be loved or to love yourself.

Self-love is about being yourself, but also about getting yourself what you need. Getting yourself the food, rest, relaxation that you need, the companionship etc. etc.

I felt this was a very unsatisfying result, as I written before, scans for me are just the beginning, I also work with people afterwards. I still advice you to do energy work or find somebody who will help you out.

Yora

Dear Yora,

Thanks for the clear feedback and good luck with solving those issues!

:D thank you!!! happy to hear the feedback wasn't too vague!

Kahlie

Kahlie, believe it or not, this did a world of good, simple and makes sense. It's the focus and follow through that is the work. I am totally willing to find the help I need, and totally open to you for suggestions, you can pm me any information you have to offer as to where to find the help I need.

Thanks for your kind words, sending you a PM now.

Milfoil

As for exchange: Milfoil, if you have the time, I'd love a Reading on what I can do to excel at the fair.

Ok, I threw a handful from my oracle (see pic below)

They land in a line from South to North which suggests that this is not so much a new beginning or ending, nothing like that but a combining of wisdom and practical power. The two teeth in the South are interesting and drew my eye first. One is from a Crocodile and the other from a sheep. They suggest being gentle, wary but at the same time trusting your instincts and being decisive when dealing with people. The dark, arrow shaped stone is about forgetting past doubts and concentrating on the direction of assisting others.

In the centre is an acorn, the symbol of potential strength and greatness. Honest, upright and eventually mighty amongst all in the forest, this little acorn speaks of the promise of your true power within which can emerge from this. It is right up next to a piece of polished jasper which looks like a tree lined landscape. The exotic/esoteric is a normal landscape for you but not for others, you will bring these two worlds together both for yourself and for them.

Finally we have a piece of resin in the North which suggests 'sticking with' or holding to the higher wisdom which flows through you.

Overall this reading suggests being confident in your own power but not arrogant. Stick to what you know will serve best and if clients need more time, schedule that with them for a later date. Basically your skill and genuine compassion will shine through but you still keep your boundaries and timekeeping.

Good luck with the fair. :)

Attachments

• Kahlie reading.jpg
    Kahlie reading.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 70

Kahlie

Dear Milfoil,

Oh, what a great oracle! I love it :)

Ok, I threw a handful from my oracle (see pic below)

They land in a line from South to North which suggests that this is not so much a new beginning or ending, nothing like that but a combining of wisdom and practical power. The two teeth in the South are interesting and drew my eye first. One is from a Crocodile and the other from a sheep. They suggest being gentle, wary but at the same time trusting your instincts and being decisive when dealing with people.

Decisive sounds good. Today I got some very good marketing advice, also making me think on my own decisions for my company lately.

The dark, arrow shaped stone is about forgetting past doubts and concentrating on the direction of assisting others.

NP. I have no doubts anymore about my abilities, as my accuracy has really soared and I feel I'm good at what I do. However, I've never been a "Fair person", so I had some doubts about that. I like privacy and the ability to work with somebody immediately instead of just giving info.

In the centre is an acorn, the symbol of potential strength and greatness. Honest, upright and eventually mighty amongst all in the forest, this little acorn speaks of the promise of your true power within which can emerge from this. It is right up next to a piece of polished jasper which looks like a tree lined landscape. The exotic/esoteric is a normal landscape for you but not for others, you will bring these two worlds together both for yourself and for them.

Oh, I love jasper, in all it's shapes and forms. It's true that it's normal for me to get so much information - but not for others. I'm hoping to help people, be seen and get some more clients.

Finally we have a piece of resin in the North which suggests 'sticking with' or holding to the higher wisdom which flows through you.

Alright, I'm sticking with it!

Overall this reading suggests being confident in your own power but not arrogant. Stick to what you know will serve best and if clients need more time, schedule that with them for a later date. Basically your skill and genuine compassion will shine through but you still keep your boundaries and timekeeping.

Good luck with the fair. :)

Sounds like excellent advice! It's only in October, but I'm up and running with what I want to do plus I still need to make flyers and new business cards.

Thank you very much for your Reading!

Milfoil

Glad some of it made sense and I bet October can't come fast enough! Fairs are so tiring, do take care of yourself!!!

Kahlie

Glad some of it made sense and I bet October can't come fast enough! Fairs are so tiring, do take care of yourself!!!

It's a two day fair. Normally I don't get especially tired from the work I do - I get really uplifted and bubbly - but I sure get hungry. So food is always on the table normally. Sadly, at this fair, we are not allowed to bring food. There is plenty available though, so I will take plentiful breaks.

Mona18

Awesome work! If you ever open these up again, please sign me up!

Mona18