Ring!

BrightEye

Over the past few weeks I have had the Ring in virtually every reading. I guess that is significant but not sure how because it's come up in different combinations. I don't often ask specific questions, so it most likely relates to something that is happening or going to happen in my life generally.

What do others make of recurring cards? Is it significant in the same way as in Tarot?

andybc

Over the past few weeks I have had the Ring in virtually every reading. I guess that is significant but not sure how because it's come up in different combinations. I don't often ask specific questions, so it most likely relates to something that is happening or going to happen in my life generally.

What do others make of recurring cards? Is it significant in the same way as in Tarot?

I personally think it is significant. A card like the Ring indicates a joining, it came up frequently for a friend and indicated an off shoot illness linked/ due to her diabetes. It might be worth looking at an underlying theme in the combos or exploring the card with the square spread.

214red

i do think its significant, the ring can be contract or commitment or it can be about cycles...never ending going round in circles.i think its always siginificant where the ring comes, i like it as a joinging card, but not when its in certain combinations, and if its in some parts of the 3-5 card spreads.

perhaps somes examples will help.