Scary dream

Yora

My boyfriend (still right now while i'm thinking of staying) was drunk and hit an equally drunk (maybe a little more then he could h andle) boy with light ginger hair, curls and a cap on on the head, but he missed or something, it didn't hurt! And then the boy hit him back and it really hurt my bf so he fell to the ground and was cursing and sobbing ( i felt so sad) and the boy kept hitting the bottle on his head (green bottle i think) he didn't do nothing just focussed on the pain too much that he forgot to defense himself. i tried to get up to him but i could not move my body was way too tired i think.

I think this has to do with letting go of the doubts of being with my boyfriend. >.>

Milfoil

Seems that way doesn't it? The masculine (go do it, get on with it, agressive) side of you could be represented by the boy who is hitting him over the head with the bottle. It's never nice to feel that we would be hurting someone and this could explain your dream.

The drunken aspect of the dream suggests that neither party are fully conscious of their decisions or actions in this, more instinctive or reactive than considered. Perhaps alchohol is literal, perhaps merely a metaphor for a skewed way of thinking?

If you are considering leaving your boyfriend and know this will hurt him more than it hurts you, perhaps this dream is suggesting that you have a choice between continuing to beat oneanother up or a swift, clean break.

What do you think?

Yora

Ah yes, it's hard for me too speak my truths and hurt him by drifting further away, we have deceided to take time apart just to see how it goes, right now i have the gutfeeling the best for me (which is hard because i don't want to hurt him!) is to break ties, but maybe the answer will become more clear while being apart. (also going to move out) I think that our communication and thinking (i don't always feel like he understands me, i have spoken allot of times trying to explain things but then he doesn't use that to relate and it's very frustrating! I'm sure it's for him too as i am very tired of putting energy in it that i too don't understand things clearly)

My feelings about this where so strong and i am in an intense growing period that i could not not listen to what they had to say. It's hard but it feels good and healthy when i am being truthful with myself so i am on the right path. I think the interpretation is very good thank youu! *hugs*