Is there a Numerologist in the House?

NorthernTigress

I'm just curious because I'm moving soon, and the address of the new place is almost as unusual as the address of the old place.

We are moving from 11111-87 ave apt 801 to 44440 - 106 st apt 904.

I know that 1 is about beginnings, and we moved in just after our wedding. 4 is more about stability, but right now our situation is anything but stable. Is there anything else I'm missing?

Edit:

The repetition was what first caught my attention, but maybe I should do the "add em up" technique too.

1+1+1+1+1+8+7+8+0+1 = 29 = 11

Eleven is a "master number". According to my brief online research, eleven is a number of giving, of innovation and intuition.

4+4+4+4+0+1+0+6+9+0+4 = 36 = 9

Number 9 is a teacher; tolerant, but impractical. Nine also, apparently, has a connection to the past.

Dancing Bear

Not a professional Numerologist, But i did take lessons in it out of curiosity.

as you say 11 is a master number.. 11 is a very spiritual number..so your old house you found a peace.

9 is also a seekers number along with everything else you have said.. So in all this house will be a haven for you to delve into your spiritual path search new ways and paths.. also on a physical sense new things will be saught, jobs, material possessions etc.. maybe not in an extravegant way, but you will need some difference.. the house will have a lovely peaceful energy for you to be able to do this.
as you know our spiritual paths are not void of challenges.. same goes for the house.

Good luck with your new home..

NorthernTigress

Thanks DB, seeking is definitely the right word for now.

I'm still a little bit curious about the 4 connection. Seeking + Stability? Looking for stability?

FenestraThought

I'm just curious because I'm moving soon, and the address of the new place is almost as unusual as the address of the old place.

We are moving from 11111-87 ave apt 801 to 44440 - 106 st apt 904.

thoughts...

all those ones look like you started a lot of different things in a lot of different areas. Like you said you just got married. But all those beginnings were tempered by 8 & 7. Which is like taking one step forward and then thinking about it a lot and then thinking about how it will effect everything and then doing something, or starting something else.

8 is balance, yin and yang. The good and the bad. 7 is spiritual and introspective, but can also be indecisive. With all these 1s I get the idea that there was power and energy with out a clear focus, because of so many options or over analyzing.

The new place looks better. But will be a challenge

look at it as the 4 4s of the Tarot. a 4 for each element. It harkens structure and learning the lessons they teach.
4 of Air, the mind, mental structure. clear goals and understanding organized
4 of Fire, specific execution, doing what you know you need to. Being productive
4 of water, Balanced, conciseness of the true nature of happiness, learning patients and contentment.
4 of Earth. Being balanced and efficient in the use of ones resources. building or creating balanced structures.

Tempered by the 1 of initiation, and the 0 of "All things", meaning you will be Creating starting a New Chapter of your life. In the progression of the numbers, as you go up in the 10s it is a new tear of experiencing the numbers.

You are going to start a new journey, with the flavor of 6 which is family and the home. 6 is a number of Love and humility and selflessness. It is the "Family/Loved ones" number.

9 is a giving and selfless number meaning you will be called to be actively giving and involved with your new community, or at least the new circles you come into because you moved. and 4 is the number of structure again.
Our 5th 4 that proceeds a 9 which is a spiritual number so its like you will also learn the structure of the Spirit. Humility and service to a greater purpose.

these are great numbers if you are trying to build a new family. or any new chapter in your life.

By no means a professional, just some one that has a book on numerology and I really got into numbers for a while. That is just what I see any way.

:)