Dream Divination Experiment.

Dancing Bear

This thread has branched from Mingbops Thread asking about controling dreams.
http://www.tarotforum.net/showthread.php?p=2877683&posted=1#post2877683

I have belonged to a dream based forum for as many years as i have belonged here.
In this forum we experiment with Dreams.. One of those experiements is Dream Divination, Which in turn helps with dream control and Lucid Dreaming.

What we do is.. One person at a time asks a question they would like answered. the rest of us have a week to answer. To start with we will need this time.
As we get better at it at the end of the experiment you will be able to remember and recall a lot quicker. Please dont sign up if you are unable commit..
Its not hard to participate though.. all you have to do is sleep and record your dreams.

Before we go to sleep we ask the question for the person.. In the morning ( or when we remember a dream within that week) we write up our Dream we had.. Do not logic it away nor try to find meanings in the dreams for the person we are asking the question for.. Just post up your dream "AS IS"!!
The person recieving the dreams can annalyse it and then give feedback.

Over the weeks you will most definantly get better at recognising whilst you are dreaming, that you are dreaming.. once you get to that stage it is only a matter of practicing control.
But for now all we will do is Dream Divinations.. to try to help us remember our dreams and know while we are dreaming that, that is what we are doing, dreaming!! which is called Lucid Dreaming

We have reached the numbers I was seeking, for our first experiment.. If you want to join in for the next round.. Let me know, In the meantime keep an eye on this thread.. it can get quite interesting how much other peoples dreams mean to others.

Dreamers List

Mingbop
Dancing Bear
CelticNoodle
Yora
Obeygravity
Haizea

celticnoodle

I'd love to be involved in this! sign me up. :)

Dancing Bear

K you are signed up Celticnoodle Welcome aboard!!

Milfoil

Oh I would love to be part of this but unfortunately I can't commit the time fully. I already try to do this but often find that sometimes I can't 'dream to order' so although I will watch this thread with great interest, it's not something I can commit to this time round. Good luck everyone.

:)

Yora

Ehm i want to do it too!! :D

obeygravity

Ill give this a shot! It seems like I've started dreaming again as of late so its probably a prime time to try this.

Haizea

As there are enough people, I'll be reading, trying to do the exercise by myself, and maybe next time I can join. :)

Dancing Bear

We still have one more position Hazea if you want it?

Once we have our 6 we will start asap!!

I will email you all when we are ready and we will nominate our first person who wants to ask a question, then its sweet dreams to all :D

Haizea

Ok, I take it...and I hope I won't do it too bad!

:)

Dancing Bear

I am sure you will do fine Haizea.. ;)
Just dont worry about how little you get or how silly your dreams seems just post it up anyway.. YOu never know!! It might just mean a whole lot to the person you are dreaming for!!

Welcome aboard everyone!!
I will post up some stage tomorrow our first question asker ( lack of better words LOL ) .. I will message you all so you dont miss the start..

Make sure you all get some paper ready and pen by your bedside Sweet dreams all :D