Dream Divination Experiment.

mingbop

DB I've got right back on form re the mediumy stuff, it's all sort of come together recently. Can't wait till the circles start up again.

Haizea

That's interesting, mingbop.

I think my dream was related to Yora, but I can't remember it well. It seems it is easier for me to remember a "meaning" than the actual dream...so I prefer to wait and see if one of these days I remember better to report. :)

There were not handsome guys....yet. :D

Yora

I was tired and all I can remember is I went to visit somebody but the house was dark and empty. Went round to the back door and the coalhouse was stuffed full of huge lamb legs, vacuum packed like in the supermarket freezers. Filling the whole coalhouse and sticking out of the top. So there's something deep and meaningful in there about a poor bare front and abundance hidden round the back - but it's too early for me to think about it!

hmm this makes me a bit hungry! :p *druel*

have to think about it too, and look some stuff up!! :D

Yora

That's interesting, mingbop.

I think my dream was related to Yora, but I can't remember it well. It seems it is easier for me to remember a "meaning" than the actual dream...so I prefer to wait and see if one of these days I remember better to report. :)

There were not handsome guys....yet. :D

Yes it will come to you!! ^_^ *nod*

celticnoodle

Well I only recall snippets of the dream, but the first thing I did see was a young woman sitting on a porch step as if she were waiting for someone. she seemed very calm and possibly a bit sad too. she was slender of build and long light color hair, I think pulled back in a loose pony tail. I recall she had a white sweater on, and she must have felt a chill, because she pulled it closer to her and buttoned it up.

Then, I began to see other people, one guy, slightly stocky in build, straight hair, sort of bowl cut, brown in color. a roundish face, and he seemed to be in a hurry for something. this is really all I can recall however. hopefully tonight will be better! :)

Dancing Bear

I am yet to dream Yora!!
Its Wednesday night here.. and I am just about to hit the sack..
Lets hope i get some answers for you.. if not , Some lovely things to imagine :D

Me too Ming!! I will chat to CN!

Yora

Well I only recall snippets of the dream, but the first thing I did see was a young woman sitting on a porch step as if she were waiting for someone. she seemed very calm and possibly a bit sad too. she was slender of build and long light color hair, I think pulled back in a loose pony tail. I recall she had a white sweater on, and she must have felt a chill, because she pulled it closer to her and buttoned it up.

Then, I began to see other people, one guy, slightly stocky in build, straight hair, sort of bowl cut, brown in color. a roundish face, and he seemed to be in a hurry for something. this is really all I can recall however. hopefully tonight will be better! :)

OMG!!!! :p hahaah bowl cut??? Tall dark handsome&bowl cut?!! hahaahah LOL the one that jim carey had in dumb&dumber i bet!

i had a dream where i was walking in an old village, i looked at the window shop of a pub and suddenly a glowing ball of light shot in my stomach. I knew i was dying but didn't feel pain i felt woozy and dramaticly fell to my knees and to the ground. I had long blond wavy golden hair and when i fell i was a princess including a crown and royal dress. A crowd was there suddenly and my brother (i think) he had a crown and wavy golden hair too came to me. It felt like a past life thing. And the green light felt like it maybe was something alien.

ah i dont know if that links to it though but felt like sharing!!

I want to do research immidiatly! But right now back from shopping (treasure hunt!!) and going to recharge first. Also i bought an oracle about dreams because of participating here! It's dreamcards by strephon kaplan.

Yora

And oh yes!! Which circle where you all talking about? :D

celticnoodle

And oh yes!! Which circle where you all talking about? :D
The psychic circle on another site, PM coming your way re: this.

I am not familiar with the dream oracle you mention--will look it up as well. Meanwhile, very interesting about the experience you had and described above!

Yora

The psychic circle on another site, PM coming your way re: this.

I am not familiar with the dream oracle you mention--will look it up as well. Meanwhile, very interesting about the experience you had and described above!

Thank you celtic!!! I read it through (i think i will have to re-read it later though :p)

I'm going to do research on the dreams for so far i can tonight and post tomorrow, since i will be able to make more sense then, right now is not a good time!!! haha responsibility keeps me on my toes! <3

It's really nice to share!!! Sometimes i feel a tiny bit sad that i don't know what the dream was for when it feels quite important, but with sharing i feel i have done something with it already! :D Heehee!