Dream Divination Experiment.

obeygravity

Interesting dreams so far! They've seriously got me thinking hahaha

Yora

The dream is still had to add:

at the end of the dream roisin murphy in a tarot card spread as a card as high priestess with glowing lightblue eyes. Lightblue dress too. looked beautifull!! and mysterious. it was the last card. at first there was a nine of swords. I dreamed of a movie i think, kevin bacon was in it too, and roisin murphy. It was about drugs again why they where there, the tarot reading was maybe about love.

group of men, the chubby (yet i find him attractive and cute mwahaha) guy from hot fuzz was there, and a guy that i didn't really like. (he reminded me of someone i really knew, psychotic, talking to himself and ugh ewwy thoughts he had about me :()) One made a trap out of fireworks. One had a gun maybe that was the trap in it. We where following roisin murphy as the high priestess at a point.

the hot fuzz guy shot the undercover cop through the head (large bullet through that head. ^^;;;) and through it the other person

we ran/fastwalked and then we where in a metro/train station, in the hallways i thought we would go straight forward to the metro's/trains but we whent right there was a wall between the path we whent, and it had toilets. Suddenly everyone was naked and whent in there naked. (not me) kevin bacon was there too and had a bit of a what i thought goofy hairdo

i greeted him. (heyyy kevin :p) he smiled back, there where five in one stall, one guy that i liked. i walked further two girls were in front of the mirror one pale with black/brown long hair she was looking at her new piercing and talking about it, it was quite large like a ring almost and silver/or looking like silver, her girlfriend (black, curly hair, she wore it quite as in theh eighties it was as if they came out of the movie dangerous minds!) was in front of it, i said looking good! because she did something she really liked i approved very much.

it felt like i was in another country maybe the country from the club i was in the day before! (in my dreams :p)

yesterdays dream:

aliens taking over tryign to kill humans
or capture

light and dark (one from light, one from dark) twin brothers having a romantic relationship thingy with them. ^^;; (edit with me! not the aliens! :p)

wanting to buy sunflower seeds and some chips (maybe onion rings:p)at a grocery store.

I was already in line and had to pick and find fast :(

today's dream:

Can't remember much then sitting on a toilet doing big business, being busy with it (focuss!! MUST FOCUSS!! PUUUUSH! :p sorry hehe) and a guy bothering me while i was vulnerable to attacks. :( why all the nakedness!! Why the extremeness of bothering me in ultra private times!

Haizea

The twin brothers were having a romantic relationship with the aliens?

Yora

The twin brothers were having a romantic relationship with the aliens?

^^;; meeeee!!! with meeee! :p Did some edits, the dreams came kind of straight from the notepad again with some editting.

Haizea

Your dreams are really entertaining, with so much variety of characters...even aliens haha. : )

celticnoodle

interesting how we all had dreams where we felt vulnerable. I have not had any dreams since the one I posted, that I can recall anyway. we'll see what happens the next few nights though.

Yora

interesting how we all had dreams where we felt vulnerable. I have not had any dreams since the one I posted, that I can recall anyway. we'll see what happens the next few nights though.

yes! It was quite a while ago when i was naked in my dreams so much! i am curious at obeygravity's feedback about it! ^_^

i wish i looked at the tarot cards in the spread more closely when i got a quick glance, i was just about to sit for it and study them and floop! awakeness. :( There might have been a king in the reading. The cards had good things to say even though the first card was the nine of swords. The card was quite brown i do recall that. ^^;; Do not connect that with my other big business dream! ;)

Haizea

My friends did not feel vulnerable! It could be that at 44 what we've lost in beauty we've won in confidence. :D

Yora

My friends did not feel vulnerable! It could be that at 44 what we've lost in beauty we've won in confidence. :D

:p *slap!!* I'm sorry! T_T but what is this about beauty lost! Beauty goes far more deeper then looks only, we are each a beautifull artpiece, you beautifull artpiece!! ^o^ <3