Dream Divination Experiment.

Yora

wow!

well, my dream was not as involved as Yoras. :p sort of boring after reading hers. :laugh: again no detail. I saw a cat come to me, and while I do have a cat as a guide, it has not come to me in a long while, and this was not the same cat I have as a guide. This cat came to me and just stared, you know how cats do. it was an orange cat and I do recall it walking up to me and turning around, so I got a good look at it and it's tail was the orange fur with lines in it--so just an orange cat. nice green eyes, not too green that they glowed, just plain green eyes. it sat down, wrapped its tail around it's feet and then looked right at me and stared.......................

that is it!

now, in a sense, I woke up and thought to myself, how good a meaning for you! as you know this is a guardian of the underworld and also the guardian of homes and happiness within the home. It also is a symbol of strong psychic abilities.

[**My guide cat, btw, came to me at a time when I also was having family issues, and the cat, I found out can also be a message to distance yourself from people and situations--which is what I did and when I did so, I saw that I was finally once again making headway, though I was still troubled and upset by the family issues. So, I think this is why the orange tabby came to me for you, DB.

the cat, (among other guides), told me that a new path was going to become available to me and would help me go where I need to, spiritually. **]

now, cats are very mysterious and a symbol of such and also a good omen to say that psychic abilities are present--(think Queen of Wands here, DB!).

so, while the cat 'dream' was so simple, (typical of a cat, eh? :D) it is also a powerful message, I think that you need to just remove yourself for awhile from the family issues and try not to dwell on it (hard to do, I KNOW!) and that a new path is opening up to you and you will soar up this spiritual path and learn new abilities and also deepen your current abilities.

hope it helps!

Feels like a very powerfull and deep message! :D It feels like that extra to me because in the week of mingbop i had a cat in my dreams twice making me feel calm and reassured, i had disturbing dream loops and dreams for a while because i listened to a lucid dream aid mp3, when i heard it it did not feel right, i had a choice of two different ones even too, should have listened to that feeling! Lesson...indeed...learned :S

(One black cat at the end of a dream sitting on a maybe red chair in the attic with it's cute back towards me&one other cat, not sure if i dreamed that but i when thinking about what it could be had a flashback of a grey cat with stripes walking on a bricky muted red street)

I think this is a good little confirmation to Celtic noodles dream! :D <3

Haizea

Reporting just to say that I am reading everything...haven't remembered a dream in the last few days.

Dancing Bear

I will give more detailed feedback soon..

But CN its funny you should dream of Cats.. I did too!!
last night i dreamt of 2 cats.. one black and one white.. OH and mums old tortoise shell..passed away ages ago...

I seemed to be an observer in my dream, but when it came to rescuing an innocent cat , I stepped into the dream LOL!!

These cats belonged to a family who were cruel to animals. They didnt care and the cats were ferral.. the white was was so viscious..spiteful, and untamed completely.. I couldnt rescue that one, I felt i didnt want to go near it.. I had a feeling ti would never warm to me anyway..
But the Kitten the little black one it was innocent still, it needed Love and a home.. NOw in real life I wont have cats dues to the envromental damage int he fragile eco system i live in..As much as I love cats!!
But in my dream this didnt matter, the cat needed a home and i was going to giv eit to him.. I wrapped this kitten in my jumper.. and tried to sneak off with it LOL!
Thes aweful people were looking for both the white one and black one.. The white one was ferral and didnt allow anyone near it anyway.. so I knew they wouldnt catch it.. He was safe.. the Kitten was different.. so I ende up hiding in a fare.. There was a big green building with old wise men in it.. they seemed to help me in a way.. elude these aweful people.. I remember talking to one lady.. she had mums old cat , she was saying it is the only cat her little dog gets along well with.. so she is happy to give her love and a home.. I was really happy.. anyway somehow i ended up in America LOL!!
Still with this little kitten..I was talking to a man, as was asking me to stick all these littel things on my drivers license..I didnt understand why, saw no point in them.. He was adamant..then i realised he didnt know i was not American, and didnt have a need for these stamps.. I think they were for Health services.. He didnt understand why i wouldnt stay.. I said as much as i love all that America has laid out on the table for my interests.. My spiritual self needs to be in Australia...

when i got back to Australia.. i put the kitten down thinking these people had gone,, i walked on furhter and realised they were still there...SO i found the kitten who was playing with the white cat. ( softer side of the white cat coming out) I picked up the kitten.. and wlaked past these people.. I couldnt steal this Kitten.. so i turned around and told these aweful people I have the kitten and i am giving it a home.. they were fine and happy about it.. and let me on my way...

What an epic dream.. so much more details missed out.. found it hard to put in sequence LOL!!

Maybe this dream could help someone else..as well??

I am yet to interpret it..But i do know how it made me feel later so i am happy!!

I will give feedback on your Dream CN and Yora More than likely tomorrow.. Today i have a busy one.. Kids Dance concert,, farewell party for friends..

Thank you both very much for your dreams. :heart:

Yora

Today irl i got an owl brooch from someone (a late birthday present) :p :D also dreamed of owls in one of my dreams that i wrote on here! Don't know what it all means yet lol.

celticnoodle

I forgot about my dream from Friday nite/Sat morning. Again not much detail to it, but my hubby and I were together again and in a huge body of water, walking through it and carrying something, but I cannot recall what that something was. We were helping each other, mainly he was helping me. the water was deep--up to our shoulders, and it was not easy walking 'to safety' as I recall was our goal, and we kept our arms up over our heads to keep whatever it was we were carrying, safe and dry.

The water was cold, and still, but now and again a little bit of a ripple in it, perhaps from us walking through it. we were proceeding cautiously and the water was clear. then at one point the water became quite murky and dark and I recall being a bit apprehensive. I also recall the hubby helping me by talking to me and keeping me calm, and the waters again became clear and stayed that way.

I don't recall making it to "the other side" but, over all I felt calm, peaceful and knew that we were going to be okay.

celticnoodle

Today irl i got an owl brooch from someone (a late birthday present) :p :D also dreamed of owls in one of my dreams that i wrote on here! Don't know what it all means yet lol.
ooh nice. happy belated, Yora! :)

Haizea

I am remembering the task every day when I go to sleep, and I am dreaming lots! But still not a sentence to bring, something I at least can make sense of, even if it doesn't make any sense for you :D I'll keep on trying, even if it has to be out of deadline. It is now like some homework I have to finish! : )

Yora

Elven kid with greypurple face long white hair with natural highlights ;p his hair looked like orlando bloom's did in ze lord of the rings. Lightbrown monk tunic, plumpy face looked a bit like a youngyoda, really cute!!!!!!! He fell and was allowed to make a wish, he wished for a girl that was like him to keep him company (i immidiatly thought that the girl was me ^^;;) and then something about that he could keep the finance somethings in check (that was his work but he actually did something with houses too, decorating, they where fantasy land houses not normal ones! purple and pink colours, hollow big mushroomy-ish houses.)

i got a second hand barbie doll set that really smelled of it
s previous owner, a not awesome smell. i threw everything away i thought of keeping a bag that had some little stuff in it but no it wasn't worth it to keep it and feel like hurling. :9 I wonder if my boyfriend had his armpits in front of my nose at the time XD Blegh i want to not remember this one anymore, the smell keeps on haunting me it's hard to explain anything else because i want to move on lol.

going above from whereever i was with the elevator, there was allot of candy on the shelves!!! T_T i had to be silent because there where people further on, it was nice to take in candy but wasn't superyummy i ended up in front and htere was a bookstore/library there and people talking there where cards seemed like tarot cards but they where o.a. laminated sketch cards of faeries, there was a girl with black hair with pink highlights and brownred glasses. She hd tarot cards on her desk and was behind the computer, i had to sneak passed her.T_T FOOOOOD MAKES ME WEIRD! ;)

seeing an old friend of mine from when i was young and hanging out with him, he had his black hair up like an einstein do but then a bit higher (think electro shocks :p) and he had a grey suit&brown boots which i found really special, i thought that how he dressed was very cool, we lost contact a while ago and suddenly remembering his name and thinking i wanted to see him again.

A gray wolf sharing his home together with 2/3 crows in one of the fantasy houses, mushroomy hollow home with windows and doors, they get along well. The wolf was gentle with the crows too. but the wolf was going to move.

Haizea

one clear message is not to settle for anything that doesn't feel right! And reality shmeality!! Isn't that the thing that can also get you too stay locked up in a high security boxy vault that pretends it has actual real power against you! (which is it's power :p) It might be the safe thing to do, but you will settle also, while feeling deep within there is more, that wouldn't make me truly happy personally! You can dance higher.

I've been thinking, and now rereading the last messages...and it seems to me that I am getting this same idea Yora says here. After all, what could we see other than this? Only you can truly get to know what you need by looking around, analysing, reflecting... Or that's what I am understanding now.

But I will keep on trying to get some dialog or sentence! : )