Dream Divination Experiment.

> Tarot Forum > Beyond Tarot > Divination

Citizen

Yora 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haizea View Post
The way you remember dreams is spectacular, Yora. I didn't know one could remember so much! : )
^o^ thank you Haizea!! *hugs* (I don't have the pressure of having to go work or school on my mind though *blush* i think it is one of the important factors!) I did note the ones from earlier on in a text file by the way!! LOL Did some editting, (also to make it understandable haha) but with colours i had to stop myself sometimes from editting since i was not sure it would be accurate.
Top   #241
Citizen

Haizea 

If mingbop can't make sense of the dreams for her, I will get them for myself...included the one of the plastic sword that could become a lethal weapon.

If we relate astrology and tarot, I identify myself with the Queen of Swords.
Top   #242
Citizen

Yora 

Quote:
If mingbop can't make sense of the dreams for her, I will get them for myself...included the one of the plastic sword that could become a lethal weapon.

If we relate astrology and tarot, I identify myself with the Queen of Swords.
i think it is very happy to be of service!
Top   #243
Citizen

mingbop 

I really honestly find dreams so very hard to understand. I dont know why.
Top   #244
Citizen

Yora 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mingbop View Post
Amazing dreams too - a university full of Tarot cards lolol - wow. I wish I had dreams like that. I honestly can't understand dreams at all. Thank you for this ***
*hugs* your welcome!! Maybe something here feels right or clicks to you!

The sword is one important thing, a power that seems harmless but is really powerfull when in use. (maybe something that's in the family) The shiney silver hair (shining in the moonlight ) feels like it might be a point of importance too but have no clue what myself!

The university was having a bit of havoc by two people but is now fully protected again, safe and calm. Maybe not always calm because there are students in there experimenting and such! (Perhaps the answer to your question! )

Something that doesn't cost much for me (cd was one dollah!) might be of help, so don't put it back where you can't find it! LOL i thought i did not need it at first but when i was ready to pay for everything, i thought back of how it could be of more help then i thought at first and that i was really curious if it would. It could have been something about spiritual guides or astral projection/lucid dreaming, not sure!
Top   #245
Citizen

Haizea 

I just can't explain things to give better feedback, but if you feel interested I could try to explain to you in private, Yora.

This dreaming session has been during a time when I have been quite up and down in my emotions, so I could have sucked up a lot of dream energy.

I truly believe that you are really really good at this, Yora. : )
Top   #246
Citizen

Yora 

Quote:
I just can't explain things to give better feedback, but if you feel interested I could try to explain to you in private, Yora.

This dreaming session has been during a time when I have been quite up and down in my emotions, so I could have sucked up a lot of dream energy.

I truly believe that you are really really good at this, Yora. : )
^_^ Ooh i am very curious thank you!!! <3
Top   #247
Citizen

Haizea 

I will.

I've been thinking that perhaps you are the dolphin that Dancing Bear created for me.
Top   #248
Citizen

Haizea 

I am revising the thread, and one of mingbop's first messages screams out CLEARLY now...after some time.

Yora, you might want to read again page 12, and the dreams celticnoodle and obeity related. : )
Top   #249
Citizen

Yora 

Quote:
I am revising the thread, and one of mingbop's first messages screams out CLEARLY now...after some time.

Yora, you might want to read again page 12, and the dreams celticnoodle and obeity related. : )
yes! later i shall give replies, right now i'm a bit woozy from quitting smoking (again LOL luckily this time i have electric cigs by my side so it is more easy!)
Top   #250
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.