Dream Divination Experiment.

Yora

Feel better, Yora! sending you healing energies.

(((Yora)))

thank you!! *hug*

i have a dream from yesterday to still share and little parts from today.

will post later!!

obeygravity

OKAY. I finally remember my dreams from last night so hopefully they will be useful. They were both incredibly brief and kind of bleeded into one another but bare with me!

The first took place in my house. My brothers were over and asking for a tape of a show from wwaayy back in the 80s (I can't remember what show it was, but I do remember that it existed, I just can't recall the name of it). I went to go looking for the tape but discovered that all the video cassettes of shows from that time period were gone. I went back to them and said that the only things left were tapes of more recent shows, everything else was gone.

The second, I was in church, but very begrudgingly. I very clearly did not want to be there, but I was only complying with my brothers because they wanted to go. They were doing that thing where they bring up the communion bread and wine and were collecting for donation. There was a man going from row to row trying to find kids to everything up to the altar and then they stopped at the row right in front of me. No one in that row really wanted to do it. There was a woman sitting beside me who stood up, I think I knew her in the dream because she started talking to me and trying to coax me into joining in. The man heard this and immediately turned to me and started pointing and gesturing for me to take part. My brothers also started chiming in and I immediately just say "NO!" and turned so that my back was facing my brothers and crossed my arms to the guy. I vaguely remember saying something about how I didn't even want to be here, and making some very dry joke about how I'd probably burst in flames if I touched any of that stuff anyway LOL

No clue if this will be of help but let me know! Interesting set of dreams! I know there was more detailing to the first but I can't remember right now.

Haizea

I considered my exercise finished, so didn't think of celticnoodle anymore. But doing the exercise was good for me, because this morning I also remembered a bit of what I was dreaming, and it was a dream I enjoyed very much. :)

celticnoodle

good! almost done here. I am excited about all this. We are headed to Montreal for a few days, but we are planning on buying some net service there, so I can keep up. If by some odd weird chance, I am still hoping to reply on Wed. with all the feedback, if NOT Tues. night. This is exciting! :D

Dancing Bear

Dancing Bears Dream for CelticNoodle

Here it is CelticNoodle :)

I dreamt I had a Bicycle. I was doing something I cant rememebr what it was i was doing, But i remember someone coming up to me and saying i needed a few parts on my bicycle for it to be legally able to rode on the roads. Apparently POlice officers had given it a once over and then adjusted it all the road standards LOL!! I was annoyed really!! Because i truly believed it didnt need all the red tape Bollocks..
So anyway I got my Bicycle back, and I was going to ride in a park area..i had been before , it was nice and serene.
When i got there I had to go through gates that were not there before..and inside there were all sorts of undesirables, ready to do harm to me or my bike.. When i got in and saw it all, I wasnt frightened at all.. I was riding along and thought i needed a tissue. LOL!! There boxes along the way I could get one.. One after the other they were empty, and i was dodging all these people, who were trying to stop me.. One in particular.. a Woman! i have no idea who she was, But i didnt care for her at all.. and found her quite annoying..Following me trying to egt me to stop and give my bicycle a once over, again!!
I finally found a tissue Yay!! and a man tried to stop me , I rode past him.. I was suppose to be frightened i got that feeling he was trying to do.. I wasnt though!! I found him just in my way!! and was determined not to play this game of his.. Hot on my heals was this woman trying to tell me my bicycle was not in order and needed modifications.. I knew this was untrue ( not only due to earlier modifications by the police officers but my own knowing) and she was trying to trick me for some reason..Maybe to stop me and show that she had authority.. like on a power trip really.. I wasnt buying it!! I was not going to stop , I was not going to bow down to her or her bollocks of a rule book, I found an opening to get out and i did.. there were two men outside of the gates.. she said they would get me as they were Police officers.. I looked at them ( they looked like it, But i knew they were not) They were postal workers LOL!! I rode straight past them and on my merry little way..
I was determined not to be caught up in the red tape stuff of society..and all the narrow minded ways of many.. I allowed them to adjust my bicycle. But that is as far as i would allow them to go.. The rest of the way I knew I was on the right path!!

Hope that helps you CelticNoodle..
It was like running a marathon in that dream.. riding around all night on a bicycle got exhausting!! LOL!!

Yora

Robot after girl (from tideland/silent hill movie) it knows where she is. (something about a patched heart made of candy not sure) and wants to eliminate her!! Suddenly i was her. Had to stay on the move, it was a re-dream on the same night about the subject because i had a vision or dreamt that night before that me and a friend from collage, he was black, had a light blue shirt on, (i was a white person :p ;)) we where on a rooftop and together we knew how to eliminate the eliminating robot. At least we tried allot of stuff. We knew allot of scientific things or how to make stuff go kaboom.

so i whent running to collage it was colddd!!! I entered a snackbar/cafe and begged for a jacket and told the crazy truthh, the japanese man saw i was genuinely in need off it and gave a long jacket like ichigo wears in kamikaze girls. Not purple though! http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/purejade2/ichigokg.jpg black or blackred.

(an old woman who did not want to throw away her cake, it was fancy schmanzy!!! With icing. Lightblue i think. but then she looked at it and realized it was old :p she had another cake under a large cup and was afraid to witness maggottown so i think i split!)
----
was straight from my sketches, did a bit of a check up and some fixes. :p
----

Day after dreamed about two snails with pinkish bodies! One had a shell and one didn't. The snail had a cartoon mouth and eyes. :p

also in all the dreams i had lately my mom was in it lol
-----

mingbop

Well I didn't dream this but saw it right in front of my closed eyelids :) - and it was a swallow fluttering at the window, trying to get inside. Don't know what that means.

Yora

Robot after girl (from tideland/silent hill movie) it knows where she is. (something about a patched heart made of candy not sure) and wants to eliminate her!! Suddenly i was her. Had to stay on the move, it was a re-dream on the same night about the subject because i had a vision or dreamt that night before that me and a friend from collage, he was black, had a light blue shirt on, (i was a white person :p ;)) we where on a rooftop and together we knew how to eliminate the eliminating robot. At least we tried allot of stuff. We knew allot of scientific things or how to make stuff go kaboom.

so i whent running to collage it was colddd!!! I entered a snackbar/cafe and begged for a jacket and told the crazy truthh, the japanese man saw i was genuinely in need off it and gave a long jacket like ichigo wears in kamikaze girls. Not purple though! http://i170.photobucket.com/albums/u252/purejade2/ichigokg.jpg black or blackred.

(an old woman who did not want to throw away her cake, it was fancy schmanzy!!! With icing. Lightblue i think. but then she looked at it and realized it was old :p she had another cake under a large cup and was afraid to witness maggottown so i think i split!)
----
was straight from my sketches, did a bit of a check up and some fixes. :p
----

Day after dreamed about two snails with pinkish bodies! One had a shell and one didn't. The snail had a cartoon mouth and eyes. :p

also in all the dreams i had lately my mom was in it lol
-----

the candied heart patch was more like a thin candy cookie in the shape of a heart with strawberry/red jelly in it by the way!! :p It was also a patch. lol

Yora

OKAY. I finally remember my dreams from last night so hopefully they will be useful. They were both incredibly brief and kind of bleeded into one another but bare with me!

The first took place in my house. My brothers were over and asking for a tape of a show from wwaayy back in the 80s (I can't remember what show it was, but I do remember that it existed, I just can't recall the name of it). I went to go looking for the tape but discovered that all the video cassettes of shows from that time period were gone. I went back to them and said that the only things left were tapes of more recent shows, everything else was gone.

The second, I was in church, but very begrudgingly. I very clearly did not want to be there, but I was only complying with my brothers because they wanted to go. They were doing that thing where they bring up the communion bread and wine and were collecting for donation. There was a man going from row to row trying to find kids to everything up to the altar and then they stopped at the row right in front of me. No one in that row really wanted to do it. There was a woman sitting beside me who stood up, I think I knew her in the dream because she started talking to me and trying to coax me into joining in. The man heard this and immediately turned to me and started pointing and gesturing for me to take part. My brothers also started chiming in and I immediately just say "NO!" and turned so that my back was facing my brothers and crossed my arms to the guy. I vaguely remember saying something about how I didn't even want to be here, and making some very dry joke about how I'd probably burst in flames if I touched any of that stuff anyway LOL

No clue if this will be of help but let me know! Interesting set of dreams! I know there was more detailing to the first but I can't remember right now.

:D aah very interesting!!! You followed your own way luckily instead off letting yourself be pushed by others, that's their thing not yours! :p