Favorite Tarot Apps..

Pandora MoonRaven

Sorry if this was already posted, my search function doesn't wanna feel me today. I was wondering what your favorite tarot apps are and why. I have a smart phone.

Mine are Galaxy Tarot Pro..I liked the lite version but quickly wanted more. I like that you can have and save many spreads. I also loved that you can click what types of definitions you want. You can do the A.E. Waite, Taropedia or Keywords. I also like that you can just browse cards or pick them. Graphics are just OK to me and the backs of the cards are ugly but you can choose from different backgrounds and the functionality and ability to learn from it is great.

My other favorite is the Gothic Tarot app. The pictures are clear and downright beautiful. Almost feels like I am holding the cards. There are specific Gothic Tarot spreads such as the Vampires kiss. You can save readings and share them with friend and each card comes with the gothics definitions. The graphics are crystal clear and the spreads are fun. It is $4.95 but SO worth it.

Now the Tarot de Marseilles one they had that was lite. I downloaded it. Used it for about 3 minutes and uninstalled it. You can't even draw a card. You must do a 3 card draw on one of three topics and it is majors only with bland definitions. Graphics were just ok.

Hemera

My other favorite is the Gothic Tarot app. The pictures are clear and downright beautiful. Almost feels like I am holding the cards. There are specific Gothic Tarot spreads such as the Vampires kiss. You can save readings and share them with friend and each card comes with the gothics definitions. The graphics are crystal clear and the spreads are fun. It is $4.95 but SO worth it. .
This is interesting. I must check this one out. I only have the free Galaxy Tarot and it´s okay for quickies. But the Gothic one sounds awesome!

vee

I have Galaxy Tarot Lite on my Android Tablet and the Goddess Tarot app on my Iphone. I really don't use them that much unless I"m thinking about a card and want to pull it up for reference. My favorite part of the Galaxy app is that it's also a widget, so I put it on the main screen of my tablet and it displays a different card everyday. :)

vanity

JUST bought the Galaxy Tarot pro and I definitely LOVE it. Just wish I could use different images.

EDIT: And be able to save the readings I've done.

aron23

Marseille tarot on Android

There are two Marseille style decks from the maker of the Gothic Tarot both feature art work of Jean Claude Flornoy.

You can find them here: http://liber.us/tarotbot/tarot/tarotbot-marseille

both Dodal and Noblet versions are available for free or you can pay to remove the ads

Ace of Stars

Mine are Galaxy Tarot Pro..I liked the lite version but quickly wanted more. I like that you can have and save many spreads. I also loved that you can click what types of definitions you want. You can do the A.E. Waite, Taropedia or Keywords. I also like that you can just browse cards or pick them. Graphics are just OK to me and the backs of the cards are ugly but you can choose from different backgrounds and the functionality and ability to learn from it is great.

Hi Pandora MoonRaven!

I help make Galaxy Tarot and I'm so glad our app is your fave! We have a BIG update coming soon. We've added a new set of interpretations (written by me! I'm so excited), reversed interpretations, better quality graphics, new card backs (no more ugly!) and A LOT more. I can't wait for you to try it!

Cheers!

Ace of Stars

JUST bought the Galaxy Tarot pro and I definitely LOVE it. Just wish I could use different images.

EDIT: And be able to save the readings I've done.

Hi Vanity,

You can save your readings -- when you're looking at your reading just press the Android menu button to save. You can even add your own notes and email it all to yourself or a friend. If you have trouble finding these features please send us a message galaxytone at gmail dot com

We would love to license more decks in the future and are always looking for deck makers to collaborate with :D