Meaning of this? (not for the faint of heart)

LovelyMissAries

One thing stood out from my dream last night. I remember I was squeezing my nose and all of a sudden it was as if I'd popped a cyst. All this pus kept just pouring out of it, but it all of a sudden changed to being on my cheek instead. I remember the view was as if I was really up close and personal to it.

Is there a meaning to this in particular or is it just another one of those weird dreams?

GeistKrieger

I don't really think it's much, personally.

Ever pinch your nose and try to blow out through your nostrils? Your ears pop and your sinuses feel kind of odd? That kind of thing is how I'm understanding it and that makes sense to me, but the cheek thing is what's throwing me.

Anything else attached? Images? Colors? Sounds? Feelings?

LovelyMissAries

I don't really think it's much, personally.

Ever pinch your nose and try to blow out through your nostrils? Your ears pop and your sinuses feel kind of odd? That kind of thing is how I'm understanding it and that makes sense to me, but the cheek thing is what's throwing me.

Anything else attached? Images? Colors? Sounds? Feelings?

I think I was in my bedroom in front of the mirror, but the lights were off. And yes colors, it was bloody mixed with white but I didn't want to get graphic and be even more gross on here than it already was. The size of it also changed and it's weird because when I was squeezing my nose (like when you have a zit) nothing was there but then all of a sudden the cyst-like thing appears, then appears on my cheek but the length of it is longer. I remember seeing lots of flesh tones as well, like when you shine a light under your skin and it glows.

Minotauro

well ... you made me look up some pretty discusting pimple and zit popings on youtube , but other than that I dont think it means something ._.

DownwardSpiral

well ... you made me look up some pretty discusting pimple and zit popings on youtube , but other than that I dont think it means something ._.

OMG people put that stuff on youtube?????

The thing that comes to mind is with a pimple.....sometimes they hurt...they're annoying...we pop them to get relief. Is there something in your life that's building up and needs to "pop" in order for you to get some relief?