"Easy Tarot Reading" by Josephine Ellershaw- Any Reviews?

Frindle

I am looking at this book on Amazon.com. It is apparently new.
There are several books out there where readings are interpreted for you, I think of James Ricklef, perhaps? Her first book was a mixed bag by reviewers, mostly because of her choice of cards to interpret.
Thanks for any feeback.
Frindle

Edited to add:
Jumped the gun on this one, it's not released yet!!
If anyone has it on pre order, I am interested in the review!

AJ

I've come to the conclusion that any book that has Easy in the title = Easy money in the authors pocket and not much else. Nothing 'worth' doing is really easy.

I also take offence at any book with Dummies in the title. I'd never buy a book that called me a Dummy. We aren't and the fact that we seek knowledge proves it. Billion ways to better spend your cash.

ann823

Frindle, when the book is published it might be possible to "Look Inside" on Amazon and that would give you some idea of what is in the book. I've read that quite often publishers pick the title not the author so this might be a case of not judging a book by its cover.

The book that made all the difference for me is Dusty White's "The Easiest Way to Learn Tarot-Ever!!" a cheesy title chosen by the author but a gem none the less.

Frindle

Thank you everyone! And to Bonnie for posting the review! (Must have missed seeing that one unless she just got it placed there)
I perused the book on Amazon, and I am always looking for that "flow" in a reading, how to converse with others while seeing the cards.
Food for thought indeed.

Aurora369

The book is indeed in stock on Amazon. I got my copy the other day.