Tarot Forum    


The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
peacewing's Avatar
peacewing  peacewing is offline
Professional Lurker
 
Join Date: 31 Jul 2005
Location: Greater DC area
Posts: 455
peacewing 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
7 of Cups

The person below me is looking at several options today. Choose wisely!
I have too many job options! Will do!

Nine of Pentacles
The person below me is feeling very proud of their accomplishments of what they have made/built for themselves!
Top   #1011
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by peacewing View Post
I have too many job options! Will do!

Nine of Pentacles
The person below me is feeling very proud of their accomplishments of what they have made/built for themselves!
Yes, yes I am.

Hermit Rx

The person below me really feels like isolating themselves. Even more than usual.
Top   #1012
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Yes, yes I am.

Hermit Rx

The person below me really feels like isolating themselves. Even more than usual.
True



Hermit

TPBM is about to uncover some truth.
Top   #1013
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Hermit

TPBM is about to uncover some truth.
I just realized something about myself.

Tarot of the Sweet Twilight - 9 Wands
The person below me is taking a stand about something which will allow him/her to make progress in their life.
Top   #1014
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
I just realized something about myself.

Tarot of the Sweet Twilight - 9 Wands
The person below me is taking a stand about something which will allow him/her to make progress in their life.
YES YES YES ...... AT LAST!!

person below is either meeting with a grounded man or they are being
asked to be more earthed, practical and careful with their money!

King Coins
Top   #1015
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
YES YES YES ...... AT LAST!!

person below is either meeting with a grounded man or they are being
asked to be more earthed, practical and careful with their money!

King Coins
Ha! It's both. The King of Coins man is ALWAYS telling me to be careful with the $.

Swords of 7

Sorry I'm dyslexic today

TPBM ... Will have a lone wolf mentality today.
Top   #1016
samantha's Avatar
samantha  samantha is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Dec 2002
Location: China
Posts: 15,300
samantha 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Ha! It's both. The King of Coins man is ALWAYS telling me to be careful with the $.

Swords of 7

Sorry I'm dyslexic today

TPBM ... Will have a lone wolf mentality today.
That I did (the day now *over*)

3 of Coins

TPBM
You are almost there, and you know it! The project or work related (could be community related) challenge just needs some fine tuning; ask for input from those around you, and then pat yourself on the back
Top   #1017
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by samantha View Post
That I did (the day now *over*)

3 of Coins

TPBM
You are almost there, and you know it! The project or work related (could be community related) challenge just needs some fine tuning; ask for input from those around you, and then pat yourself on the back
I need this !!!!! Time is running short but I'm not gonna give up on this project. Thank you!

3 of Cups

TPBM will be popping champagne over something and what's more happy is that they'll be surrounded by beloved friends and family Cheers!
Top   #1018
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
I need this !!!!! Time is running short but I'm not gonna give up on this project. Thank you!

3 of Cups

TPBM will be popping champagne over something and what's more happy is that they'll be surrounded by beloved friends and family Cheers!
This will happen on Sunday.


2 of Pentacles Rx


The person below me is having a hard time dealing with several issues at once. Just stop and take one thing at a time. You'll get it all done eventually.
Top   #1019
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
This will happen on Sunday.


2 of Pentacles Rx


The person below me is having a hard time dealing with several issues at once. Just stop and take one thing at a time. You'll get it all done eventually.
Best of luck on Sunday

And yes several issues at once.. cannot drop the ball!

TPBM
5 of wands

Seems to miss having silly fun with friends.
Top   #1020

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.