The person below me game number four.

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grayce View Post
Yessss!!! I'll take it!

[Page of Swords] TPBM is holding something near and dear to their hearts and nourishing it. Keep it up and it will blossom!
So many things..

2 of Wands

The person below me has decided on which direction they want to go after thinking things over and over in their head. You just need to go ahead and make the move now...
Top   #1051
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
So many things..

2 of Wands

The person below me has decided on which direction they want to go after thinking things over and over in their head. You just need to go ahead and make the move now...
Yup Yup, very true!

TPBM stop thinking that everyone is against you, put down your defenses and look at the good around you

7 of wands
Top   #1052
Citizen

queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Yup Yup, very true!

TPBM stop thinking that everyone is against you, put down your defenses and look at the good around you

7 of wands
Hahaha yes, i have done

page of wands...tpbm has some exciting news coming their way
Top   #1053
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post
Hahaha yes, i have done

page of wands...tpbm has some exciting news coming their way
Yay! Exciting news is always good...

4 of Pentacles Rx

TPBM

Has either been feeling or dealing with some very jealous behavior lately. Take some time to realize that you have so much and are doing just fine, you don't need to feel that someone has anything over you. If you are dealing with jealousy from someone else, send them healing vibes and be grateful that you are well.
Top   #1054
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
TPBM

Has either been feeling or dealing with some very jealous behavior lately. Take some time to realize that you have so much and are doing just fine, you don't need to feel that someone has anything over you. If you are dealing with jealousy from someone else, send them healing vibes and be grateful that you are well.
I'm not sure, might be both. I don't think I felt really bad jealousy, but I've been having thoughts about somebody I know that could go under jealousy...

---

TPBM...

RWS - III of Cups

The conclusion of the matter/project/problem will be such that you'll feel like celebrating and partying and drinking to it!
Top   #1055
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I'm not sure, might be both. I don't think I felt really bad jealousy, but I've been having thoughts about somebody I know that could go under jealousy...

---

TPBM...

RWS - III of Cups

The conclusion of the matter/project/problem will be such that you'll feel like celebrating and partying and drinking to it!
I'll drink to that!! Sounds lovely!

TPBM
Take some time thinking and taking care of yourself, it will benefit you in the long run

6 of swords
Top   #1056
Citizen

MysticMudang 

Quote:
I'll drink to that!! Sounds lovely!

TPBM
Take some time thinking and taking care of yourself, it will benefit you in the long run

6 of swords
Yes, that's always helpful! I can often get carried away with things and/or people and not think of myself.

2 of Pentacles

TPBM has started a new partnership or is wanting/ considering it. Most likely they've found love and made a romantic connection recently. Or they have met a new business partner and perhaps have shook hands on it or signed some sort of a contract.
Top   #1057
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
TPBM
I do need that, I've been running around like crazy for at least one year already, I should stop and smell the roses, right?

---

TPBM...

RWS - X of Wands

Somebody wants to leave their chores/responsibilities/burdens/baggage/luggage on somebody else's shoulders. Sure hope it's not you, but if it is, please try to stop that because it's not doing anybody any good! If you're the victim, just try your best to say no, or dump whatever is not absolutely necessary.
Top   #1058
Citizen

queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I do need that, I've been running around like crazy for at least one year already, I should stop and smell the roses, right?

---

TPBM...

RWS - X of Wands

Somebody wants to leave their chores/responsibilities/burdens/baggage/luggage on somebody else's shoulders. Sure hope it's not you, but if it is, please try to stop that because it's not doing anybody any good! If you're the victim, just try your best to say no, or dump whatever is not absolutely necessary.
Actually today i am just really tired, and i dumped work early, altho they didnt mind

Temperance...tpbm was going to cook something, but ran out of a certain ingredient
Top   #1059
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post
Actually today i am just really tired, and i dumped work early, altho they didnt mind

Temperance...tpbm was going to cook something, but ran out of a certain ingredient
Not cooking today but prolly wouldn't have all the ingredients anyway.

Page of Cups Rx

The person below me is dealing with someone who isn't living up to their end of the bargain.
Top   #1060
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.