The person below me game number four.


> Aeclectic Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Moon


The person below me is having thoughts about the unknown.. Scary stuff.. Maybe you want to have a sťance or go visit a cemetery for the thrills of it. Go for it... This is the time of year to have a little scary fun.
My God!!!! This is EXACTLY what I'm going through right now!

---

TPBM...

New Vision - Knave of Chalices fell off

Sometimes it is necessary to spy a little bit before going somewhere, you can either hide in a shadowy corner or go up a hill to see the valley and then decide if you want to Knight of Swords it through!
Top   #1111
darksoul's Avatar
darksoul  darksoul is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,247
darksoul 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
My God!!!! This is EXACTLY what I'm going through right now!

---

TPBM...

New Vision - Knave of Chalices fell off

Sometimes it is necessary to spy a little bit before going somewhere, you can either hide in a shadowy corner or go up a hill to see the valley and then decide if you want to Knight of Swords it through!
hmmm interesting take
tpbm
eight of cups
looks like somtehing deep is headed your way a new situation or perhaps a new realizatiion
Top   #1112
MantraTarot's Avatar
MantraTarot  MantraTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Dec 2008
Location: right behind you... BOO!
Posts: 11,745
MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoul View Post
hmmm interesting take
tpbm
eight of cups
looks like somtehing deep is headed your way a new situation or perhaps a new realizatiion
So I've been told and hope!

Ace swords

TPBM is about to achieve a great victory but doesn't see it coming.
Top   #1113
claire1805  claire1805 is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Aug 2013
Location: in my sacred space
Posts: 1,452
claire1805 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post

Ace swords

TPBM is about to achieve a great victory but doesn't see it coming.
Wow, I dearly hope so!
..................................

To the Person Below Me,

-Queen of Wands

You will be desiring for something new in your life, and will be actively pursuing it!
Top   #1114
MantraTarot's Avatar
MantraTarot  MantraTarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Dec 2008
Location: right behind you... BOO!
Posts: 11,745
MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by claire1805 View Post
Wow, I dearly hope so!
..................................

To the Person Below Me,

-Queen of Wands

You will be desiring for something new in your life, and will be actively pursuing it!
That would be great!

9 pents

TPBM loves nature and is probably really good with gardening.
Top   #1115
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
TPBM loves nature and is probably really good with gardening.
I could be, that's true... :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Hanged Man RX

If you're stubborn and don't yield to the others from time to time, you won't get anywhere, and you'll probably end up losing as well.
Top   #1116
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I could be, that's true... :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Hanged Man RX

If you're stubborn and don't yield to the others from time to time, you won't get anywhere, and you'll probably end up losing as well.
OMGosh!!! You just read me completely right now. I'm not answering his continued calls this morning. Maybe I'd better answer.


7 of Swords

TPBM wants to do something sneaky. Don't get busted now..
Top   #1117
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
TPBM wants to do something sneaky. Don't get busted now..
If searching for an apartment without telling my current housemate is sneaky, then yes, I am (I want to postpone telling her as much as I can cause the drama can be costly for me emotionally :-|)

---

TPBM...

New Vision - Tower RX

Don't delay the unavoidable, you know things need to shaken and wiped clean - it may be unpleasant, but the more you wait, the worse it will get!
Top   #1118
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
If searching for an apartment without telling my current housemate is sneaky, then yes, I am (I want to postpone telling her as much as I can cause the drama can be costly for me emotionally :-|)

---

TPBM...

New Vision - Tower RX

Don't delay the unavoidable, you know things need to shaken and wiped clean - it may be unpleasant, but the more you wait, the worse it will get!
I do need to wipe down my kitchen counters from breakfast. Stuff is piling up!


9 of Pentacles

TPBM is.....
single, has a nice sum of money in their purse, is looking stylish and nobody can touch her unless she WANTS them to. You go girl!!!
Top   #1119
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
TPBM is.....
single, has a nice sum of money in their purse, is looking stylish and nobody can touch her unless she WANTS them to. You go girl!!!
Weeheeee!!! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Cups

Something pleasant may come from your past, maybe a memory (you find something old) or an old friend will come back into your life.
Top   #1120
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2021 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us.