The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
Sure, I'll take that. Life is very unpleasant at the moment.

TPBM:

2 of Wands

Has another door available to them and shouldn't settle for what's easiest. Take danger!
tpbm-
ace of swords-
is clever and should do something with their cleverness
Top   #171
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosmile View Post
tpbm-
ace of swords-
is clever and should do something with their cleverness
OH!! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - V of Cups

You'll have to say goodbye to something/someone.
Top   #172
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
TPBM...

RWS - V of Cups

You'll have to say goodbye to something/someone.
Probably will be doing that on Tuesday.


for the person below me:
Archeon - Queen of Swords

Even your friends can have bad days so forgive them if they snap at you.
Top   #173
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
for the person below me:
Archeon - Queen of Swords

Even your friends can have bad days so forgive them if they snap at you.
kay, kay :-)

---

TPBM...

RWS - Knight of Wands

You are footloose and passionate, but you need to be constantly stimulated, otherwise you get bored...
Top   #174
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Knight of Wands

You are footloose and passionate, but you need to be constantly stimulated, otherwise you get bored...
Roy went on a couple of dates. All duds

3 of Pentacles

the person below will get further in life if they let others help you. Great things were accomplished by a team
Top   #175
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
3 of Pentacles

the person below will get further in life if they let others help you. Great things were accomplished by a team
Okay, but the question is who I can trust?

---

TPBM...

RWS - Strength RX

Somebody went a little to far and abused their power and that has rendered you quite weak and made you lose faith...
Top   #176
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Strength RX

Somebody went a little to far and abused their power and that has rendered you quite weak and made you lose faith...
goddammit these buffoons are beating me, i can't believe i lost

The Devil & The Magician

You need to give up your vices. There is stuff you don't like about yourself, you need to change for the better. Do it for Roy!
Top   #177
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
You need to give up your vices. There is stuff you don't like about yourself, you need to change for the better. Do it for Roy!
hehe :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - II of Wands RX

Don't lose hope now when you're one inch away from the shore!!! :-D
Top   #178
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
hehe :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - II of Wands RX

Don't lose hope now when you're one inch away from the shore!!! :-D
magician-
TPBM is more clever than they let on, so put that cleverness to good use
Top   #179
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosmile View Post
magician-
TPBM is more clever than they let on, so put that cleverness to good use
Ha! I knew it! XD I'll ask some questions about where to use it, though! ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Fool

Oookay, now it's the time to improvise or just go with the first whim ... but don't forget to check the soil before you step! Wing it ... with care! ><
Top   #180
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.