The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Hispet's Avatar
Hispet  Hispet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Oct 2011
Location: Somewhere Under The Rainbow.
Posts: 220
Hispet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay-Bee View Post
LOL!!! So true. I have not been on the forum for months and this is why I have returned - looking for guidance - and I know the answer is in me..... somewhere

--------------------------------

6 Cups
The werson below me has been thinking a lot recently about family - perhaps even starting one of their own!
This would be for me. The 6 of Cups has been stalking me lately!!!!

The Magician
The person below me has the power to make his or her wishes come true, just use focus and the tools that are already at your disposal.
Top   #11
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hispet View Post
This would be for me. The 6 of Cups has been stalking me lately!!!!

The Magician
The person below me has the power to make his or her wishes come true, just use focus and the tools that are already at your disposal.
Justice
The person below will have some good karma or a situation which involves fairness and balance
Top   #12
AmethystEyes's Avatar
AmethystEyes  AmethystEyes is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 31 May 2009
Location: With the stars
Posts: 24,891
AmethystEyes 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
Justice
The person below will have some good karma or a situation which involves fairness and balance
Sounds goods

5 of Pents (knight of cups)
The person below me is going through a hard time, and feels like its dragging out. But someone may be coming along that will help you.
Top   #13
lisent  lisent is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Sep 2011
Location: Canada
Posts: 364
lisent 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilishAngel View Post
Sounds goods

5 of Pents (knight of cups)
The person below me is going through a hard time, and feels like its dragging out. But someone may be coming along that will help you.
Yes, very bored and unsatisfied with most things currently. -.-

10 of Pents
Person below has a lot around them to appreciate and take comfort in. They just need to realize that these things/people are there, being aware of these things will create more feelings of peace/contentment.
Top   #14
turtlebite's Avatar
turtlebite  turtlebite is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Sep 2009
Location: Lost in a dream
Posts: 231
turtlebite 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lisent View Post
10 of Pents
Person below has a lot around them to appreciate and take comfort in. They just need to realize that these things/people are there, being aware of these things will create more feelings of peace/contentment.
So right, thank you

--------------------------------------------------------
5 of Wands Rx

The person below me's conflict will be resolved soon.
Top   #15

Hispet's Avatar
Hispet  Hispet is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 08 Oct 2011
Location: Somewhere Under The Rainbow.
Posts: 220
Hispet 

Quote:
Originally Posted by turtlebite View Post
So right, thank you

--------------------------------------------------------
5 of Wands Rx

The person below me's conflict will be resolved soon.
Thank you so much turtlebite, it was a real doozy too.

Death

The person below me will be discarding things no longer needed in his/her life and this cleaning will make room for new things to grow and prosper.
Top   #16
alyna's Avatar
alyna  alyna is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Aug 2011
Location: Mars, Solar System
Posts: 952
alyna 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hispet View Post
Thank you so much turtlebite, it was a real doozy too.

Death

The person below me will be discarding things no longer needed in his/her life and this cleaning will make room for new things to grow and prosper.
spot on.. I wouldn't have expected more

10 of Wands

The person below me is losing his sense of direction. he/she needs to slow down and look where he/she is going
Top   #17
Pandora MoonRaven's Avatar
Pandora MoonRaven  Pandora MoonRaven is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Jun 2008
Location: Northern Virginia, USA
Posts: 597
Pandora MoonRaven 

Quote:
Originally Posted by alyna View Post
spot on.. I wouldn't have expected more

10 of Wands

The person below me is losing his sense of direction. he/she needs to slow down and look where he/she is going
This would be me right now!

3 of cups. The person below me needs some time away with friends to recharge and have a little fun.
Top   #18
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pandora MoonRaven View Post
This would be me right now!

3 of cups. The person below me needs some time away with friends to recharge and have a little fun.
Yep just did that....planning the next one!!!

The Falling Tower

Person below will be experiencing some profound changes in their life...it will ultimately be all for the good!
Top   #19
Polyhymnia  Polyhymnia is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 Oct 2011
Location: On a journey to? I'll let you kno when I get there
Posts: 2,285
Polyhymnia 

[QUOTE=strangebrew;2922899
The Falling Tower

Person below will be experiencing some profound changes in their life...it will ultimately be all for the good![/QUOTE]

Yes I am .... bring on the good

The High Priestess

The person below me will be doing some soul searching
Top   #20
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.