Tarot Forum    


The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
Yay. Things are looking up!

The Emperor
TPBM will have a lot more success if you take actions to get noticed more.
So true!

Ten of Cups

TPBM great happiness and emotional fulfilment is coming your way!
Top   #271
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
So true!

Ten of Cups

TPBM great happiness and emotional fulfilment is coming your way!
YAY!
TPBM
9 of cups-
Looks like something will be going your way soon, and you'll be very happy about it
Top   #272
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosmile View Post
YAY!
TPBM
9 of cups-
Looks like something will be going your way soon, and you'll be very happy about it
Sounds good ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Magician

Oh myy, I'm not sure if you're a Houdini or a Prospero, but in whatever you do, you're strong and you can make a strong impact! Way to go, TPBM!!!
Top   #273
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Sounds good ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Magician

Oh myy, I'm not sure if you're a Houdini or a Prospero, but in whatever you do, you're strong and you can make a strong impact! Way to go, TPBM!!!
Thank you! I love this card.

TPBM - Justice
It is time to do what has to be done!! Good luck!
Top   #274
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Thank you! I love this card.

TPBM - Justice
It is time to do what has to be done!! Good luck!
LOL ok ...

TPBM - Page of Wands
You will receive an exciting message or communication that will make you happy!
Top   #275
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
TPBM - Page of Wands
You will receive an exciting message or communication that will make you happy!
OOOOOOOOOH!!! I'll be waiting for that!!! ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - King of Wands

A man forceful yet creative mature man will give you the help you need, most likely in financial matters.
Top   #276
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - King of Wands

A man forceful yet creative mature man will give you the help you need, most likely in financial matters.
hehe you have no idea how right you are the money part too!!

7 of Swords

You are running away from responsibility. You don't have a partner and feel lonely because of it. God want's you to be isolated because he want's you to improve yourself first.
Top   #277
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
hehe you have no idea how right you are the money part too!!

7 of Swords

You are running away from responsibility. You don't have a partner and feel lonely because of it. God want's you to be isolated because he want's you to improve yourself first.
Hah! Spot on. Thank you!

TPBM: Temperance
By avoiding excessive eating and drinking you'll be able to enjoy greater health and enjoy a surge in energy level.
Top   #278
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
TPBM: Temperance
By avoiding excessive eating and drinking you'll be able to enjoy greater health and enjoy a surge in energy level.
oooooooooooookaaayy -.-

---

TPBM...

RWS - Ace of Swords

You'll need to be objective, no room for feelings, instincts or anything that is not as clear as a sharp sword!
Top   #279
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
oooooooooooookaaayy -.-
Sorry
---
Quote:
TPBM...

RWS - Ace of Swords

You'll need to be objective, no room for feelings, instincts or anything that is not as clear as a sharp sword!
Back to my usual Queen of Swords self.

TPBM: Empress
Remember to share the good things in your life with others
Top   #280

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.