Tarot Forum    


The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Sounds good enough. ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - II of Cups

You'll be working together with somebody (dear to you). ^^
Nice!

Six of Cups

I see alot of happy and innocent times with people you have known for a long time
Top   #321
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Six of Cups

I see alot of happy and innocent times with people you have known for a long time
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

---

TPBM...

RWS - King of Cups RX

Stay away from an unknown man coming into your life, he's only gonna bring you trouble!!
Top   #322
PentQueen's Avatar
PentQueen  PentQueen is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Dec 2007
Location: Somewhere Out There
Posts: 6,167
PentQueen 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

---

TPBM...

RWS - King of Cups RX

Stay away from an unknown man coming into your life, he's only gonna bring you trouble!!
LOL, you sure he's unknown? I think I know who Mr. Trouble is.

TPBM:

Strength.

Is about to kick some serious butt .
Top   #323
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PentQueen View Post
TPBM:

Strength.

Is about to kick some serious butt .
Bruce Lee mode: ON

---

TPBM...

RWS - Wheel

No matter how much you try to change and force things to go your way, destiny knows best: don't fight against the current - you'll only end up exhausted and hurt!
Top   #324
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Bruce Lee mode: ON

---

TPBM...

RWS - Wheel

No matter how much you try to change and force things to go your way, destiny knows best: don't fight against the current - you'll only end up exhausted and hurt!
Heh thanks!

Four of Cups - Golden Tarot

You will feel a natural sense of boredom ... it will pass!
Top   #325
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Four of Cups - Golden Tarot

You will feel a natural sense of boredom ... it will pass!
hmmm!

---

TPBM...

RWS - Knight of Pents RX

Carelessness and impatience can ruin an otherwise very good plan!
Top   #326
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
hmmm!

---

TPBM...

RWS - Knight of Pents RX

Carelessness and impatience can ruin an otherwise very good plan!
Eight of Wands

Be ready because its coming at you very quickly!!!
Top   #327
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Eight of Wands

Be ready because its coming at you very quickly!!!
o_O what is?

World rx

TPBM: Maybe staying home is a better choice for today
Top   #328
Kgirl  Kgirl is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Aug 2011
Location: A little island
Posts: 11,607
Kgirl 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
o_O what is?

World rx

TPBM: Maybe staying home is a better choice for today
Hmmm after what I've seen tonight I agree with this! LOL


Page of Cups

A message of love is coming your way!
Top   #329
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kgirl View Post
Hmmm after what I've seen tonight I agree with this! LOL


Page of Cups

A message of love is coming your way!
I sure wish so!!

Temperance

If it's warm outside pour yourself a jug of cold drink/lemonade; if it's cold, some hot chocolate
Top   #330

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.