Tarot Forum    


The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
FallynRaiyn  FallynRaiyn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Nov 2011
Location: washington usa
Posts: 411
FallynRaiyn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Okay :-D I'll try my best

---

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Cups

There's no sense being stuck in the past, it's just like moving into a history museum and stop any contact with the outside. It first gets dark, then stuffy, and then you suffocate...
i don't think i am.....but.......i'll watch for it.


the person below me-
3 of Swords
If your feelings are hurt, forgive and move forward, if your heart is broken, forgive and move on.
Top   #501
.traveller.  .traveller. is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 8,101
.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallynRaiyn View Post
the person below me-
3 of Swords
If your feelings are hurt, forgive and move forward, if your heart is broken, forgive and move on.
Yeah, I'm fighting with my mom, or more accurately, she's fighting with the world which includes me. I can't give forgiveness anymore though, I'm all out. Maybe someday I can/will, but not today.

TPBM
6 of Pentacles

Needs to ask themselves why they are drawn into the same relationship patterns over and over, if you're not happy, figure out what exactly ARE you getting out of it.
Top   #502
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
Needs to ask themselves why they are drawn into the same relationship patterns over and over, if you're not happy, figure out what exactly ARE you getting out of it.
Do you mean romantic relationships, or relationships in general?

---

TPBM...

RWS - Ace of Swords

You need to start thinking more critically and accept no BS from others or even from yourself and your present way of life. This card now made me think of those electronics packaging stuff that you can't open without scissors or a knife or smth, that's what you need to do right now, and it needs to be quick, sharp, and somewhat violent, there's no other way to start anew from this point!
Top   #503
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
TPBM...

RWS - Ace of Swords

You need to start thinking more critically and accept no BS from others or even from yourself and your present way of life. This card now made me think of those electronics packaging stuff that you can't open without scissors or a knife or smth, that's what you need to do right now, and it needs to be quick, sharp, and somewhat violent, there's no other way to start anew from this point!
This gives me food for thought. Thanks.


For the person below me:
Archeon Tarot - Four of Cups
Time for some inward reflection in order to determine your next step.
Top   #504
Midnite  Midnite is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 454
Midnite 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
This gives me food for thought. Thanks.


For the person below me:
Archeon Tarot - Four of Cups
Time for some inward reflection in order to determine your next step.
Yes, true.

Ramses Tarot of Eternity Queen of Pentacles

Be a little more open to be taught things.
Top   #505
FallynRaiyn  FallynRaiyn is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 12 Nov 2011
Location: washington usa
Posts: 411
FallynRaiyn 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotVisions View Post
Yes, true.

Ramses Tarot of Eternity Queen of Pentacles

Be a little more open to be taught things.
noted

for the person below me
Reversed Hanged Man
a little escape from your problems doesn't hurt and can help you come back to your problems with a clear head.
Top   #506
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallynRaiyn View Post
for the person below me
Reversed Hanged Man
a little escape from your problems doesn't hurt and can help you come back to your problems with a clear head.
So maybe grocery shopping is THE key! ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - X of Cups RX

The situation might be negative and it may make you feel depressed, but that's no excuse for you to start useless fights or conflicts! It'll pass soon enough, don't make it worse!
Top   #507
Syeraph's Avatar
Syeraph  Syeraph is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 27 Jan 2013
Location: Kentucky, USA
Posts: 1,747
Syeraph 

I hope so thanks



Temperance. It's time to use self control in your life right now. Then you will feel more balanced
Top   #508
Midnite  Midnite is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 15 Oct 2011
Location: Perth, Australia
Posts: 454
Midnite 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syeraph View Post
I hope so thanks



Temperance. It's time to use self control in your life right now. Then you will feel more balanced
Sounds about right. Thanks.

RWS

The Moon

It is ok to feel out of sorts - it is just a phase so don't let it get you down too much.
Top   #509
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by TarotVisions View Post
The Moon

It is ok to feel out of sorts - it is just a phase so don't let it get you down too much.
Okay... But it's boring... :-\

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Swords RX

Watch out for somebody doing bad stuff behind your back, if you let them get their way it will result in a full-out conflict that will bring out the worst in everybody involved.
Top   #510

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.