Tarot Forum    


The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_light View Post
Two of Cups

Be open to connecting with someone new, it'll be a mutually enjoyable experience for the both of you but you gotta open your heart to connecting first
Roy's become a politician. Now he must eat crap and be compassionate with people. Very accurate.

Queen of Cups

the person below me is a kind and caring person but they need to stand up for themselves. You must have strong will and be selfish sometimes.
Top   #531
queenxofxwands  queenxofxwands is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Wherever i happen to be
Posts: 2,507
queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
Roy's become a politician. Now he must eat crap and be compassionate with people. Very accurate.

Queen of Cups

the person below me is a kind and caring person but they need to stand up for themselves. You must have strong will and be selfish sometimes.
hmmm interesting..

judgement

the person below me is about to hear some very important news
Top   #532
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post
hmmm interesting..

judgement

the person below me is about to hear some very important news
I'll keep an ear out for it.


Tiny Universal Waite Tarot - Temperance
The person below me is learning about balance and how to not get too deeply involved in the emotions of others.
Top   #533
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post
judgement

the person below me is about to hear some very important news
OOoooh!!! Melikey that!

---

TPBM...

RWS- X of Swords RX

You'll have advantage, profit and/or success, but be aware: don't hold to those, it's only short term!
Top   #534
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
TPBM...

RWS- X of Swords RX

You'll have advantage, profit and/or success, but be aware: don't hold to those, it's only short term!
I plan to keep on having a lot of short term profits so it all adds up.


For the person below me:
Tiny Universal Waite Tarot - 6 Cups
It's time for you to give a gift to someone else. You've been hoarding your resources for too long.
Top   #535
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
For the person below me:
Tiny Universal Waite Tarot - 6 Cups
It's time for you to give a gift to someone else. You've been hoarding your resources for too long.
Okay, I will, I will ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Pents RX

Somebody around you (or you) has rejected/or will reject study and that will disappoint the others (the parents, the family, the friends?).
Top   #536
queenxofxwands  queenxofxwands is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Wherever i happen to be
Posts: 2,507
queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Okay, I will, I will ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Pents RX

Somebody around you (or you) has rejected/or will reject study and that will disappoint the others (the parents, the family, the friends?).
oh thats highly likely, i think i know who it is too !

7 of swords...tpbm is in covert mode
Top   #537
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post
7 of swords...tpbm is in covert mode
yup, true true ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Swords

In order to expose what is hidden you need to speak the truth yourself, but it doesn't hurt to do some preparation/research in stealthy mode beforehand!
Top   #538
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
TPBM...

RWS - Page of Swords

In order to expose what is hidden you need to speak the truth yourself, but it doesn't hurt to do some preparation/research in stealthy mode beforehand!
I will keep this in mind.


Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot - II The Female Pope

The person below me is explaining something she's learned to an audience or classroom of some sorts.
Top   #539
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
Dame Fortune's Wheel Tarot - II The Female Pope

The person below me is explaining something she's learned to an audience or classroom of some sorts.
hmmm... I won't do that in a while officially, but I might do that casually.

---

RWS - II of Pents

Word of the day: multitasking - you are more than able to juggle with multiple items/ideas/problems/tasks/etc. ^^
Top   #540

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.