The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Thank you, I do hope this is true - I might confirm it, but that would make me arrogant XD

---

TPBM...

RWS - Knight of Cups

Okay, it's okay to be romantic, to idealize love, but it's one short step from emphasizing your feelings to being all gushy and over-emotional!
me thinks this is someone in my life that is gonna become this to get what he wants....haha think again mister, wont wash!!! actions speak louder than words

The Hermit

a need for the person below to go within and regroup. time away from the crowds and to do some inner reflection and maybe meditation....things have been toooo busy busy busy!
Top   #601
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
The Hermit

a need for the person below to go within and regroup. time away from the crowds and to do some inner reflection and maybe meditation....things have been toooo busy busy busy!
I know... I know ... I don't want to because I have many things to do, but I surely feel that

---

TPBM...

RWS - II of Pents (& Hermit turned behind it)

If you need to multitask (or at least finish all your chores/responsibilties/projects/etc.) the best way to do it on your own, isolated until you're done.
Top   #602
zannamarie's Avatar
zannamarie  zannamarie is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 01 Jun 2006
Location: in the USA
Posts: 12,570
zannamarie 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
TPBM...

RWS - II of Pents (& Hermit turned behind it)

If you need to multitask (or at least finish all your chores/responsibilties/projects/etc.) the best way to do it on your own, isolated until you're done.
Yes, isolating myself to remove all distractions will help.


Archeon tarot - Six of Cups
The person below me will be viewing the past with an intent to move beyond it in a good way. Hazard yet forward.
Top   #603
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by zannamarie View Post
Archeon tarot - Six of Cups
The person below me will be viewing the past with an intent to move beyond it in a good way. Hazard yet forward.
No risk no gain, right? ^^

---

TPBM...

RWS - IX of Wands

There's been a conflict (at least), and there's likely more to come - don't lose faith, it'll get better soon enough!
Top   #604
.traveller.  .traveller. is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 8,101
.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
TPBM...
RWS - IX of Wands
There's been a conflict (at least), and there's likely more to come - don't lose faith, it'll get better soon enough!
Y'up.

TPBM
Page of Cups
Sometimes goodbye is the kindest thing to say, and hello the hardest, the person below me needs to retain their childlike faith in people.
Top   #605
skywatching's Avatar
skywatching  skywatching is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 29 Apr 2011
Location: ^
Posts: 485
skywatching 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
TPBM
Page of Cups
Sometimes goodbye is the kindest thing to say, and hello the hardest, the person below me needs to retain their childlike faith in people.
I really love this message

-----
TPBM

Ludy Lescot ~ Five of Wands

You seem to have a conflict going on within yourself and may be struggling against your better judgment of a situation
Top   #606
darksoul's Avatar
darksoul  darksoul is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 14 Oct 2010
Location: Nebraska
Posts: 1,247
darksoul 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jezzabelle View Post
I really love this message

-----
TPBM

Ludy Lescot ~ Five of Wands

You seem to have a conflict going on within yourself and may be struggling against your better judgment of a situation
yes its a big war within me

tpbm
the heirophant rvs

seems you are in and odd and vindictive mood perhaps
you are in a situation that is rather annoying at the moent
Top   #607
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by darksoul View Post
tpbm
the heirophant rvs

seems you are in and odd and vindictive mood perhaps
you are in a situation that is rather annoying at the moent
Yup... God, I wish you weren't right on this one... :-| It's gone from annoying to sad and now to confusing...

---

TPBM...

RWS - III of Wands

You need to tackle something different, take a little venture in the unknown: you've got the equipment, skill and foresight to be more of a Columbus than a Fool this time! :-D
Top   #608
ArcaneWisdom's Avatar
ArcaneWisdom  ArcaneWisdom is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Apr 2013
Location: Earth
Posts: 1,044
ArcaneWisdom 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post

RWS - III of Wands

You need to tackle something different, take a little venture in the unknown: you've got the equipment, skill and foresight to be more of a Columbus than a Fool this time! :-D
I agree! If only I knew what that was.

Master of Crystals
The person below me is hard working and determined to see the rewards of their labor!
Top   #609
queenxofxwands  queenxofxwands is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Wherever i happen to be
Posts: 2,507
queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcaneWisdom View Post
I agree! If only I knew what that was.

Master of Crystals
The person below me is hard working and determined to see the rewards of their labor!
MMM true....

10 of cups... the person below me is about to go to or has just had some kind of family/friend gathering
Top   #610
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.