The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
queenxofxwands  queenxofxwands is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Wherever i happen to be
Posts: 2,507
queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lil Red View Post
That is quite true especially with all the stress I'm having in finding classes.

TPBM needs to follow their goals instead of being drag down to emptiness.
yep, and i'm doing it

tpbm...10 of wands..you may be feeling like its all just too hard
Top   #721
danieljuk's Avatar
danieljuk  danieljuk is offline
Sad Oracle
 
Join Date: 23 Nov 2011
Location: London, United Kingdom
Posts: 8,828
danieljuk 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post

tpbm...10 of wands..you may be feeling like its all just too hard
ooh that is true! but it's only a temporary thing

tpbm RWS Devil (rx)
breakthrough and breaking free! finally the situation feels like it is changing and you feel freedom! it might also be that you feel at rock bottom, either way things are starting to look better and you are releasing those shackles holding you back or down
Top   #722
SabrinaSpellman's Avatar
SabrinaSpellman  SabrinaSpellman is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 28 Apr 2013
Location: NYC
Posts: 4,283
SabrinaSpellman 

Quote:
Originally Posted by danieljuk View Post
ooh that is true! but it's only a temporary thing

tpbm RWS Devil (rx)
breakthrough and breaking free! finally the situation feels like it is changing and you feel freedom! it might also be that you feel at rock bottom, either way things are starting to look better and you are releasing those shackles holding you back or down
That's so true! I'm trying to make life bettwr for myself at the moment! Although it's been rough, I'm hoping the days will get better lol

tpbm
rx Nine of cups
You're feeling dissapointed right now. Possibly over someone. Your ego is crushed. You should look at the bright side of things... If there is any!
Top   #723
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SabrinaSpellman View Post
tpbm
rx Nine of cups
You're feeling dissapointed right now. Possibly over someone. Your ego is crushed. You should look at the bright side of things... If there is any!
I'm more like panicked than disappointed... But I think I am indeed disappointed over myself for not finishing everything I needed to and not being able to control my emotions.

---

TPBM...

RWS - III of Cups

You're exuberant and bursting with energy - use this enthusiasm to (re-)connect with people that matter and have some fun while you're at it!
Top   #724
Tobe  Tobe is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 May 2013
Location: CA, United State
Posts: 473
Tobe 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I'm more like panicked than disappointed... But I think I am indeed disappointed over myself for not finishing everything I needed to and not being able to control my emotions.

---

TPBM...

RWS - III of Cups

You're exuberant and bursting with energy - use this enthusiasm to (re-)connect with people that matter and have some fun while you're at it!
i planned to dress up for my school today T_T we had the spirit week, me and my friends are going to have fun!!!! but i over slept...anyway...

TPBM...........

Legacy of Divine - The Hanged Man RX

perhaps you need to see things in a different angle, sometimes even if you are tied up, it is not that bad.
Top   #725
littlestar's Avatar
littlestar  littlestar is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2008
Location: ~Somwhere in the world~
Posts: 15,564
littlestar 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tobe View Post
i planned to dress up for my school today T_T we had the spirit week, me and my friends are going to have fun!!!! but i over slept...anyway...

TPBM...........

Legacy of Divine - The Hanged Man RX

perhaps you need to see things in a different angle, sometimes even if you are tied up, it is not that bad.

This sounds like me right now, stuck and tied up like i have nowhere to move...

tpbm...2 of stones

You need to try to keep the balance going as best you can as good things are on their way...
Top   #726
Friture's Avatar
Friture  Friture is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Jul 2012
Location: In your heart, on the throne next to yours
Posts: 12,342
Friture 

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlestar View Post
This sounds like me right now, stuck and tied up like i have nowhere to move...

tpbm...2 of stones

You need to try to keep the balance going as best you can as good things are on their way...
Thank you. Glad to be hearing that.

TPBM Knight of Pentacles
Things are progressing even if you can yet see favorable results, patience is called upon, as each steps are taken to create permanence.
Top   #727
queenxofxwands  queenxofxwands is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 25 Feb 2010
Location: Wherever i happen to be
Posts: 2,507
queenxofxwands 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
Thank you. Glad to be hearing that.

TPBM Knight of Pentacles
Things are progressing even if you can yet see favorable results, patience is called upon, as each steps are taken to create permanence.
oh i like the sound of that, apart from the patience thing...

tpbm..2 of cups ...
you've either just made a new friend, or will be spending time with someone of like mind
Top   #728
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by queenxofxwands View Post
tpbm..2 of cups ...
you've either just made a new friend, or will be spending time with someone of like mind
I'm actually planning to meet some old - and some new - friends today! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Swords

You need to think everything through and use your mind - even if assessing the situation means playing ninja (as in spy in the shades, no assassinations and stuff ) a little bit!
Top   #729
SilentBreeze's Avatar
SilentBreeze  SilentBreeze is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 24 Feb 2005
Location: Deleted
Posts: 4,202
SilentBreeze 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I'm actually planning to meet some old - and some new - friends today! :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Page of Swords

You need to think everything through and use your mind - even if assessing the situation means playing ninja (as in spy in the shades, no assassinations and stuff ) a little bit!
Sounds intriguing. I like my ninja skills. Although not sure what the this refers to.

queen of disks

TPBM needs to sit down and get some planning done but is being distracted at the moment.
Top   #730
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.