The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masa View Post
Shadowscapes - World reversed

You need to spend some time outdoors, so you can clear your head to tackle problems better. (Don't we all!)
will do that in about an hour :-d

_________________________________

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Cups

This time happiness comes from your past: maybe a memory, meeting/seeing/smelling/tasting something that takes you way back. ^^
Top   #71
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
This time happiness comes from your past: maybe a memory, meeting/seeing/smelling/tasting something that takes you way back. ^^
girl from my past wants to ride space mountain

The Hanged Man & 5 of Swords

the person below is trying to do things differently in their life, you don't believe it'll work though, you need to go back to the drawing board
Top   #72
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
The Hanged Man & 5 of Swords

the person below is trying to do things differently in their life, you don't believe it'll work though, you need to go back to the drawing board
yes... true... :-|

_________________________

TPBM...

RWS - Temperance RX

Today you'll tend to go overboard with selfishness and self-indulgence, which will make everybody else around you quite angry... Try to turn the card, if you can, ok?
Top   #73
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
yes... true... :-|

_________________________

TPBM...

RWS - Temperance RX

Today you'll tend to go overboard with selfishness and self-indulgence, which will make everybody else around you quite angry... Try to turn the card, if you can, ok?
Temperance applies... I don't think anyone is angry with me though. Definitely need more temperance and less overboard though.

--------


tpbm...The Magician
If you present all you have available to you... it can work. Go for it!
Top   #74
pianosmile's Avatar
pianosmile  pianosmile is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 05 Oct 2010
Location: California :D
Posts: 3,493
pianosmile 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
Temperance applies... I don't think anyone is angry with me though. Definitely need more temperance and less overboard though.

--------


tpbm...The Magician
If you present all you have available to you... it can work. Go for it!

3 of pents-
For TPBM, it's a really good time to get some work done!
Top   #75
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by pianosmile View Post
3 of pents-
For TPBM, it's a really good time to get some work done!
in a few hours, I hope cause I also need my sleep ;-)

---

TPBM...

RWS - Wheel

The important thing right now is not to force anything, you can trust the forces that are unseen and the path they are pushing you on, but don't try to push or force anything in a direction you think they should go!
Top   #76
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
in a few hours, I hope cause I also need my sleep ;-)

---

TPBM...

RWS - Wheel

The important thing right now is not to force anything, you can trust the forces that are unseen and the path they are pushing you on, but don't try to push or force anything in a direction you think they should go!
That Wheel has been coming up a lot for me.

---

tpbm:

The Fool - It's the perfect time for a new beginning!
Top   #77
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
tpbm:

The Fool - It's the perfect time for a new beginning!
I've been feeling that, but I still feel rather blocked still from taking that leap for some reason...

---

TPBM...

RWS - IX of Swords RX

Okay, you may feel bad or even guilty about something, but that's not worth ruining your health for!
Top   #78
MysticRose's Avatar
MysticRose  MysticRose is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 07 May 2002
Location: * In Your Dreams *
Posts: 6,747
MysticRose 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
I've been feeling that, but I still feel rather blocked still from taking that leap for some reason...

---

TPBM...

RWS - IX of Swords RX

Okay, you may feel bad or even guilty about something, but that's not worth ruining your health for!

I recently made a fairly big sacrifice for the sake of my health which is now vastly improving. :-)

----

tpbm:

3 of Wands / 6 of Cups (jumper)
It's a good time to remember what has worked well in the past and made you happy.
Top   #79
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticRose View Post
tpbm:

3 of Wands / 6 of Cups (jumper)
It's a good time to remember what has worked well in the past and made you happy.
I know, I know...

---

TPBM...

RWS - IX of Swords RX (again!!!)

Still, I've a feeling your emotional health is not recovering as quickly as your physical condition, so try to keep yourself out of depression - cause relapse could happen quicker than you think!
Top   #80
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.