Tarot Forum    


The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
devilkitten1  devilkitten1 is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 01 Mar 2006
Location: VA, USA
Posts: 41
devilkitten1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
That's great advice!

King of Cups

Do not be afraid of showing your emotions or feelings to someone that you care about
Wow, my oracle cards said the same thing yesterday !


TpBm

Is surveying the results of all the hard work they just put into something. You might be feeling a tad let down by what you see.
7 of Pentacles
Top   #801
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by devilkitten1 View Post
Is surveying the results of all the hard work they just put into something. You might be feeling a tad let down by what you see.
7 of Pentacles
true... too true... but it's not THAT bad either :-)

---

TPBM...

RWS - VI of Wands

You're gonna get the credit/accolades/applaudes/recognition you deserve!
Top   #802
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - VI of Wands

You're gonna get the credit/accolades/applaudes/recognition you deserve!
already have that

4 of Swords. resting up and letting the world change before your eyes
Top   #803
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
4 of Swords. resting up and letting the world change before your eyes
I do need to rest, but I do get at least two messages from that

---

TPBM...

RWS - Queen of Cups

The best way to solve anything or to prevent any conflict is to turn away wrath with love. :-D
Top   #804
dawntarot  dawntarot is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 17 Jul 2012
Location: Scotland
Posts: 1,306
dawntarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
RWS - Queen of Cups

The best way to solve anything or to prevent any conflict is to turn away wrath with love. :-D
Ah, wrath is my deadly sin... I will try harder

---

1JJ Swiss, King of Swords

Be on your guard, someone is trying to pull the wool over your eyes.
Top   #805
Sonia Doris's Avatar
Sonia Doris  Sonia Doris is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 02 Apr 2007
Location: Romania, UK and inbetween
Posts: 16,228
Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawntarot View Post
1JJ Swiss, King of Swords

Be on your guard, someone is trying to pull the wool over your eyes.
Oooh!!!

---

TPBM...

RWS - VII of Wands

You might need to fire the first shot, seize the day and you'll have advantage over your adversaries.
Top   #806
.traveller.  .traveller. is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 8,101
.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
TPBM...
RWS - VII of Wands
You might need to fire the first shot, seize the day and you'll have advantage over your adversaries.
Right across the port bow...

TPBM
It's one thing to light a fire, but entirely another to keep it lit;TPBM needs to be less of a fire starter and become more of a keeper of the flame.
Ace of Wands
Top   #807
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
Right across the port bow...

TPBM
It's one thing to light a fire, but entirely another to keep it lit;TPBM needs to be less of a fire starter and become more of a keeper of the flame.
Ace of Wands
Doh! I'm accountable here. How many things have I started up but haven't completed? :/ Only about 4 thousand...

9 of Swords Rx

TPBM will begin to not take things so seriously and will begin to lighten up. You'll soon realize that NOTHING is worth stressing over as much as you have been lately. Time to let your mind and soul rest a bit. You deserve it.
Top   #808
.traveller.  .traveller. is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 03 Jun 2006
Posts: 8,101
.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
9 of Swords Rx

TPBM will begin to not take things so seriously and will begin to lighten up. You'll soon realize that NOTHING is worth stressing over as much as you have been lately. Time to let your mind and soul rest a bit. You deserve it.
I'm stressing out over drawing... I do need to lighten up and play with it.

Queen of Wands

TPBM, confidence attracts, big ego repels, that's all you need to know to get ahead. Go plant a sunflower.
Top   #809
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
I'm stressing out over drawing... I do need to lighten up and play with it.

Queen of Wands

TPBM, confidence attracts, big ego repels, that's all you need to know to get ahead. Go plant a sunflower.
I really like this advice a lot and totally agree with it but it's hard to plant flowers in the sand!

8 of Pentacles

TPBM .... Is going to find themselves working and working and working but won't feel that they are getting the production they were hoping for. Hmmmm.... Maybe you should just say forget it and do something fun and relaxing if this is the case. Handing the Sunflower over TPBM.. Gardening is relaxing.
Top   #810

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.