The person below me game number four.

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

dawntarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
8 of Pentacles

TPBM .... Is going to find themselves working and working and working but won't feel that they are getting the production they were hoping for. Hmmmm.... Maybe you should just say forget it and do something fun and relaxing if this is the case. Handing the Sunflower over TPBM.. Gardening is relaxing.
Yes this makes sense - I work in a shop so it's very tiring and physical work and sometimes no matter how hard we try we still don't reach our targets... it can be a bit soul-destroying. So I'll take the hint, especially since I'mm off work for the next few days anyway!

TPBM
King of Cups

Stop keeping your emotions so close to your chest... open up and share the love! It will soon be returned to you many times over.
Top   #811
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by dawntarot View Post
Yes this makes sense - I work in a shop so it's very tiring and physical work and sometimes no matter how hard we try we still don't reach our targets... it can be a bit soul-destroying. So I'll take the hint, especially since I'mm off work for the next few days anyway!

TPBM
King of Cups

Stop keeping your emotions so close to your chest... open up and share the love! It will soon be returned to you many times over.
Ahh how lovely!
TPBM

9 of pents

Always remember that the most important person in your life is you. Happiness will come with accepting and loving yourself above all else. Enjoy some you time!
Top   #812
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
9 of pents

Always remember that the most important person in your life is you. Happiness will come with accepting and loving yourself above all else. Enjoy some you time!
Oh, I'm having a hard time accepting myself as I am now, though...

---

TPBM...

RWS - Emperor

It's okay to know what you want and be like a rock - especially if you're in a leadership position (either as an elder sibling, parent or at work/school), but remember that nobody really loves a tyrant either!
Top   #813
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Oh, I'm having a hard time accepting myself as I am now, though...

---

TPBM...

RWS - Emperor

It's okay to know what you want and be like a rock - especially if you're in a leadership position (either as an elder sibling, parent or at work/school), but remember that nobody really loves a tyrant either!
I'm tough when I have to be. When I speak up crickets WILL go silent but all in all, I'm totally easy going.

Devil

TPBM... Wants to do something really bad. Your itching to make someone feel awful and as in much pain as you are. Don't! You are worth more than that, and they didn't do anything to deserve your wrath.
Top   #814
Citizen

katieb 

Quote:
I'm tough when I have to be. When I speak up crickets WILL go silent but all in all, I'm totally easy going.

Devil

TPBM... Wants to do something really bad. Your itching to make someone feel awful and as in much pain as you are. Don't! You are worth more than that, and they didn't do anything to deserve your wrath.
I am itching to do something bad, but not hurt anyone else.

TPBM:

Strength

Although things may seem difficult, know that you can and will pick yourself up and be stronger from it.
Top   #815
Citizen

.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
TPBM:
Strength
Although things may seem difficult, know that you can and will pick yourself up and be stronger from it.
TPBM needs to decide if those walls you put up are actually doing you any favors.
4 of Disks
Top   #816
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
TPBM needs to decide if those walls you put up are actually doing you any favors.
4 of Disks
My walls are all down right now. Maybe I should put some up! :/

King of Swords Rx

The person below me is either dealing with an unfair JERK or acting like one. Walk away, or STOP!
Top   #817
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
King of Swords Rx

The person below me is either dealing with an unfair JERK or acting like one. Walk away, or STOP!
Hmm.... I'll have to look on that one XD (if I'm the jerk, I might not want to admit it too! XD), but I might be the one, with myself, that's how I feel now, so both possibilities apply if that's what I suspect it is.

---

TPBM...

RWS - Chariot

You won or will win! You'll get to parade your hard won victory, but don't make it the jewel of the crown, it's only a battle you won, you need to move on and keep this high position you've won! (With high success come high expectations too, much higher than before!)
Top   #818
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Hmm.... I'll have to look on that one XD (if I'm the jerk, I might not want to admit it too! XD), but I might be the one, with myself, that's how I feel now, so both possibilities apply if that's what I suspect it is.

---

TPBM...

RWS - Chariot

You won or will win! You'll get to parade your hard won victory, but don't make it the jewel of the crown, it's only a battle you won, you need to move on and keep this high position you've won! (With high success come high expectations too, much higher than before!)
Thank you..... Thank you! I've worked hard for it dammit!

5 of Swords

Man... Do you really gotta do that? The person below me is looking to do the wrong thing. Better check yourself!
Top   #819
Citizen

.traveller. 

Quote:
5 of Swords
Man... Do you really gotta do that? The person below me is looking to do the wrong thing. Better check yourself!
Haven't a clue. The 5 doesn't have to be a bad card, in the RWS the 3 people can be representations of the same person and the stages they had to go through to get to a position of strength (thinking of cards 2 and 3).
But no, I'm not doing anything harmful to anyone. Minding my own business...

~
3 of swords
Could be love, could be a broken heart... could be the person below me finally tells someone how they feel.
Top   #820
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.