The person below me game number four.

> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun

Citizen

.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Friture View Post
This is scary because I wonder what will happen.

TPBM
7 of Pentacles
It's time to stop contemplating and put your accumulated experience into good use.
Alright, but let me finish this sock first...

TPBM... is going to turn on the charm. Watch out world, here you come!
Knight of Cups
Top   #871
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
TPBM... is going to turn on the charm. Watch out world, here you come!
Knight of Cups
Take-off checklist: smarts on, charm on, swag on, anxiety off. :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Queen of Wands

You're going through a phase of rapid growth and development, you need to make sure it all grows right, maybe seek some advice during this time.
Top   #872
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sonia Doris View Post
Take-off checklist: smarts on, charm on, swag on, anxiety off. :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - Queen of Wands

You're going through a phase of rapid growth and development, you need to make sure it all grows right, maybe seek some advice during this time.
sounds right to me.

king cups rx

TPBM may have been too harsh with a guy in their life who was just trying to help them out. try to let your defenses down a bit and hear him out.
Top   #873
Citizen

.traveller. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
king cups rx
TPBM may have been too harsh with a guy in their life who was just trying to help them out. try to let your defenses down a bit and hear him out.
Nope. Nothing to say.

TPBM...may need to be sneaksie-tricksies to obtain the precious, if that's not you then watch your wallet!
7 of swords
Top   #874
Citizen

MantraTarot 

Quote:
Originally Posted by .traveller. View Post
Nope. Nothing to say.

TPBM...may need to be sneaksie-tricksies to obtain the precious, if that's not you then watch your wallet!
7 of swords
oh crap. last time you said something like this my friend's iphone got stolen. i never thought i'd say this, but i hope i'm gollum in this instance.

judgement rx

TPBM isn't going to bode too well with a matter they think should resolve in their favor... may have to do with money. so don't be surprised if you don't get that raise or your b/f doesn't buy you that ring you were eyeing...
Top   #875
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MantraTarot View Post
judgement rx

TPBM isn't going to bode too well with a matter they think should resolve in their favor... may have to do with money. so don't be surprised if you don't get that raise or your b/f doesn't buy you that ring you were eyeing...
agh....

---

TPBM...

RWS - III of Pents

Now is the time for learning, if you're the one doing the teaching, you are bound to commend one of your students for their good work, if you're the student, a teacher will applaud your good work. :-D
Top   #876
Citizen

GotH 

Quote:
agh....

---

TPBM...

RWS - III of Pents

Now is the time for learning, if you're the one doing the teaching, you are bound to commend one of your students for their good work, if you're the student, a teacher will applaud your good work. :-D
I'm not in school right now but could this mean that I'm getting together with 2 of my really good friends today for a pool party?

The person below me feels happy to be going at it alone right now. You have all your favorite toys surrounding you and you just could care less if anyone comes over for a play date.

*9 of Pentacles*
Top   #877
Citizen

Sonia Doris 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
I'm not in school right now but could this mean that I'm getting together with 2 of my really good friends today for a pool party?
Have you been learning new cool skills at the pool? Could be that your friends will go "Wow!".

[QUOTE=Goddessofthehunter;3619965] The person below me feels happy to be going at it alone right now. You have all your favorite toys surrounding you and you just could care less if anyone comes over for a play date.

Quote:
*9 of Pentacles*
Yup! True. :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - II of Wands

The only way you can (re-)gain control in a particular situation is by distancing yourself from what it is that is limiting your freedom (of movement).
Top   #878
Citizen

MantraTarot 

[QUOTE=Sonia Doris;3619970]Have you been learning new cool skills at the pool? Could be that your friends will go "Wow!".

Quote:
The person below me feels happy to be going at it alone right now. You have all your favorite toys surrounding you and you just could care less if anyone comes over for a play date.

Yup! True. :-D

---

TPBM...

RWS - II of Wands

The only way you can (re-)gain control in a particular situation is by distancing yourself from what it is that is limiting your freedom (of movement).
makes a lot of sense. right now i'm using the ol' "ignore them and they'll go away" trick.

2 pents

a little of this, a little of that... TPBM might be sampling some goodies today, like going to a buffet or reading many different books at once. that sorta thing.
Top   #879
Citizen

katieb 

[QUOTE=MantraTarot;3619984]
Quote:
Have you been learning new cool skills at the pool? Could be that your friends will go "Wow!".

makes a lot of sense. right now i'm using the ol' "ignore them and they'll go away" trick.

2 pents

a little of this, a little of that... TPBM might be sampling some goodies today, like going to a buffet or reading many different books at once. that sorta thing.
I always do a little of this and a little of that, comes with being a Gemini I suppose

TPBM

Will have a good productive day at work and will seem to have completed everything on their to-do list
Top   #880
Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Rider-Waite-Smith

Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths

Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· Tarot Cards & Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot eBooks
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. Advertise with us.