Tarot Forum    


The person below me game number four.


> Tarot Forum > Tarot > Tarot Games & Fun



 
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Yeah her heart

Empress
Tpbm is a wonderful woman that brings joy to those around her
Awww I like this. Thank you! I'm sure you are just as wonderful.


Ace of Cups

TPBM

Should look forward to some emotionally fulfilling times to begin.
Top   #981
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Awww I like this. Thank you! I'm sure you are just as wonderful.


Ace of Cups

TPBM

Should look forward to some emotionally fulfilling times to begin.
I'm taking this one

Thanks Goddess ***

TPBM will have a wild night and may regret some debauchery

The Devil
Top   #982
Roy  Roy is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 21 Nov 2011
Posts: 7,708
Roy 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
TPBM will have a wild night and may regret some debauchery

The Devil
already done

3 of Swords. you're stressing over someone you love
Top   #983
love_light's Avatar
love_light  love_light is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 20 Mar 2011
Location: USA
Posts: 2,278
love_light 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy View Post
already done

3 of Swords. you're stressing over someone you love
Sad but true

Death. TPBM is making some tough but necessary changes which involve cutting some crap that's not working anymore out of their lives once and for all
Top   #984
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by love_light View Post
Sad but true

Death. TPBM is making some tough but necessary changes which involve cutting some crap that's not working anymore out of their lives once and for all
Yes she is

TPBM is refusing to make a decision in regards to something important, just do it

2 of swords
Top   #985
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Yes she is

TPBM is refusing to make a decision in regards to something important, just do it

2 of swords
I just did *phew*


The Devil.....person below beware of something that could become a habit or an obsession!!
Top   #986
katieb  katieb is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 23 Sep 2012
Location: canada
Posts: 8,235
katieb 

Quote:
Originally Posted by strangebrew View Post
I just did *phew*


The Devil.....person below beware of something that could become a habit or an obsession!!
Hmm some habits are good for you...one in particular

3 of wands

TPBM
The ships are coming in and your period of waiting for something will come to an end, in a good way
Top   #987
exopsytosis  exopsytosis is offline
Resident
 
Join Date: 23 Aug 2013
Location: Ohio
Posts: 36
exopsytosis 

Quote:
Originally Posted by katieb View Post
Hmm some habits are good for you...one in particular

3 of wands

TPBM
The ships are coming in and your period of waiting for something will come to an end, in a good way
Thank goodness, I feel like I've stranded on an island.

Queen of Swords

TPBM
The time to act is now, you have the power within you, it is time to let it out.
Top   #988
GotH's Avatar
GotH  GotH is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 10 Jun 2012
Location: incognitio
Posts: 27,396
GotH 

Quote:
Originally Posted by exopsytosis View Post
Thank goodness, I feel like I've stranded on an island.

Queen of Swords

TPBM
The time to act is now, you have the power within you, it is time to let it out.
Yep! Time to hit the gym and work off all the indulgences from the weekend.

Empress Rx

TPBM ..... Is not feeling AS warm and affectionate toward a certain someone lately.
Top   #989
strangebrew's Avatar
strangebrew  strangebrew is offline
Citizen
 
Join Date: 09 Mar 2008
Location: everywhere
Posts: 18,556
strangebrew 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goddessofthehunter View Post
Yep! Time to hit the gym and work off all the indulgences from the weekend.

Empress Rx

TPBM ..... Is not feeling AS warm and affectionate toward a certain someone lately.
No ma'am i am not!!! Tis wearing off!!!

Four Wands

Person below is feeling grounded and enjoying a peaceful feel at home today
Top   #990

Elsewhere on the Tarot Forum
Popular Tarot Boards
· Using Tarot Cards
· Talking Tarot
· Tarot Spreads
· Tarot Decks
· Tarot Readings
· Reading Exchange
Special Interest Boards
· Astrology
· Crystals & Herbs
· Divination
· Lenormand
· Rider-Waite-Smith
· Spirituality

Popular Tarot Threads
· Pet Peeves
· Timing of cards
· Interesting tarot pairs
· The Moon as how someone feels
· The World as feelings

More Tarot Threads
· Cards for certain events
· Tarot meanings for health
· List of Tarot Questions
· Can Tarot be Dangerous?
· List of Tarot Myths



Elsewhere on Aeclectic Tarot
· 2000+ Tarot Reviews
· Free Tarot Readings
· Tarot Card Meanings

Copyright © 1996 - 2022 Aeclectic Tarot. All rights reserved. Privacy Policy. Contact us. About us. Advertise with us.