Community Card Book Project

nicky

Rumor check- I thought I would check here to see what's what. There has been talk about some big community tarot book with about 100 volunteers writing entries on card combinations which sounds to be a fantastic resource. This has been attributed to Marcus and the group over at Tarot Town. I think it is fantastic for Marcus to organize (read herding cats!) such a huge project and understand it will be similar to the free ebook here at Aeclectic. Anyone know if this is true and when it looks to be completed.

AJ

are you unable to ask Marcus, whoever that may be?

Aulruna

If you mean Tarot Turn by Marcus Katz, he has announced it on Facebook as "the largest crowd-sourced Tarot reference book in the world! This will be published hardback and softback as an invaluable reference work by 120+ Tarot readers, all joint-authors, by December 21st 2011".

Marcus himself is not a fake, so I presume it's real :D

nicky

AJ-
Would have asked him in the first place but didn't know if it was rumor or what it was called !

I had heard it was going to be like an ebook on some site for free- looks like the rumor mill has gotten things skewed.

Well dangit I would have tried to get in line - I could use some money writing about card combos!

AJ

I asked because you mentioned tarot town in your post and there is a huge blurb there.

Debra

Looks to me like you'd have to register to see information on that site.

gregory

Marcus is here as templumkat - you could ask him ?