Shelley, Bride of Frankendecken ~ Travel Progress

cardlady22

:heart: It's time! We're all a-flutter for the Debut Tour of our eccentric Lady! :heart:
PathWalker is now our Project Coordinator

This post is now being maintained by Pathwalker, the new coordinator, so follow the link below for the latest news:

The active travel post

Go, Shelley, go!!!!!

xxxxxx

cardlady22

Shelley has been sent to Mellaenn; Oct 19th - Priority Mail w/ Delivery Confirmation

Mellaenn

She's Here!!!

Shelley has arrived at her first stop as of October 21 - hurray!!!

Off to post on the journal thread...

Mellaenn

Shelley is on her way to littlethings with delivery confirmation.

I also added a selenite crystal to travel with her and to protect her and keep her company. :grin:

littlethings

Shelley has arrived, safe and sound! :)

strings of life

Shelley has arrived, safe and sound! :)
littlethings has been in touch with me and is sending Shelley to me tomorrow (if things are still on schedule on her end).

I'll post here again when she arrives :).

littlethings

Shelley is on her way to aurarcana! She was sent out this morning, priority mail w/delivery confirmation. I also sent a crystal with her, a chrysocolla (for peace, wisdom and love) from Laurie Cabot's "Official Witch Shoppe." :)

strings of life

Shelley is on her way to aurarcana! She was sent out this morning, priority mail w/delivery confirmation. I also sent a crystal with her, a chrysocolla (for peace, wisdom and love) from Laurie Cabot's "Official Witch Shoppe." :)
I'll let everyone know when she is here. Can't wait!

ETA: I also sent a PM to yirabeth and have her mailing address. She's next!

strings of life

I posted this in the other thread, but Shelley has arrived in New Jersey, close to New York City.

strings of life

I decided to ship Shelly to yirabeth a few days (2) early since I have been suffering from a cold and have been too sick and tired after work to spend adequate time bonding with the deck. It's okay and that means our time wasn't meant to be. She's something special though.

I PMed yirabeth the tracking details. Shelly should arrive in her parts by Friday.