Another weird dream!

enchanted spirit

So, last night I had another whacko dream that has left me scratching my head.

One of my bestest dearest friends had invited me to go shopping. He said he'd found something I had to have. We went to a clothing store and he took me to a shelf where I found . . . a dog! And he says, "take it, you need a little fluffy white dog!" He wandered off to look at something else and I picked up the dog and was carrying it around with me. I found a sales clerk and asked what kind of dog it was and was told that it was a Coton Tulear (sp? it is an actual bread of dog though I have never met one in person) and it was $500. I went to my friend and said, "I can't buy this dog, I don't have the money or the time for it." He says, "no, I am buying it for you, it's a gift." So I took the dog. Then I was having lunch with my mother (with the dog) and she says, "I can't believe you got another dog!" and I said, "Wait til you see what she can do." and the dog turned into a person. She was wearing a blue sweater, and my mom said, "Since you are a white dog, shouldn't you wear white clothes?" and the dog/person said, "Oh that's a good idea. That would be so cute." And that was the end of my dream.

Any thoughts on this one? I think maybe it is some sort of call to find companionship, but it seems weird all the way around. Due to my own curiousity I checked out my local animal control website and there's a white dog named Fluffy in the pound, but she is listed as an Aussie mix . . . not a Coton or anything similar. Is this a coincidence? But she IS a Fluffy white dog. LOL BTW this isn't a great time in my life to get another dog. Really.