Ludy Lescot - Tens

Aerin

Well it does look like endings, but also some beginnings in these cards.

The Ten of Cups has two people in the background holding hands and looking out of the window at the ?moon? while in the foreground there's a young woman holding a baby very tenderly. Is she his mother, sister or nanny? She's sitting in front of a table holding the ten cups, the inscriptions you can see are all pentagrams. The room they are all in looks very grand.

The Ten of Pentacles has a man opeing a treasure chest and looking somewhat shocked - what is in or not in it? There's some scales, a scroll, a key and a smaller ornate chest there too. The woman holding the boy is looking at him but doesn't seem unduly alarmed. The building around them has a vaulted ceiling, like a church roof.

The Ten of Wands shows a man who has just pulled open a barrier (the wands) and is looking inside. The ground under his feet has skulls poking out. He has a cross round his neck. It's hard to see what's happening behind him, a fire? a ruined building? What's that plant to the left?

The man in the Ten of Swords is face up unlike the usual RWS image. One of the swords looks as if it has fallen from his hands. They look like those rapier type swords used for fencing, thinner than e.g. the ones in the 9 or the 8. There's a woman rushing towards him screaming with her hand outstretched as if to stop him dying. I'd say she was too late.

Hemera

The Ten of Cups has two people in the background holding hands and looking out of the window at the ?moon? while in the foreground there's a young woman holding a baby very tenderly. Is she his mother, sister or nanny? She's sitting in front of a table holding the ten cups, the inscriptions you can see are all pentagrams. The room they are all in looks very grand.
This is one of my absolute favourites. I´m sure she is the mother and I love her gentle touch and look. Maybe the couple in the background just shows the previous stage of her life and she has now moved on to the next stage?

The building around them has a vaulted ceiling, like a church roof.
I think the weapons make it a castle rather than a church?

I'd say she was too late.
LOL :D

MaineGirl117

10/swords

So, I stumbled upon a meaning for this card that actually applied... TWICE.

It was described as Zeus & Hera's Wedding.... some wedding!

What I mean to say is, THUNDER... lots of THUNDER... and LIGHTENING.... lots of LIGHTENING.......

..... complete OVERKILL......

and then the sun came out....

I would rename it : TEENAGE DRAMA.

La Force

new insight Ludy Lescot The 10's

I am search within myself the story of the Ten's, I have included the Wheel and Judgement, I dislike the Judgement card very much it reminds me too much of WWII and the concentration camps. I have attached a photo including the replacement card that I like from (Favole Tarot) to help me move past this, I have read what you ladies have written above on the Minor tens.

10 of cups she could be a Nanny which was common in those days, and the mother and father are enjoying the quality time together, in the background, maybe go for a stroll in the garden while the Nanny looks after their little one. I really like the depiction of this card. hey the Lady holding the baby could even be the big sister, still the tradition meaning of the card is well depicted. happiness, contentment, joy, satisfaction, family, etc.

10 of Wands he looks to be rescuing someone, there is smoke/fog (possibly bombed) it's weird but I getting the feeling that this deck is reflecting war, due to structures seem to be destroyed and yet in the background of the card their are buildings that stand untouched.

10 of Pentacle he looks to have gotten more than he bargained for, the scales have tipped, whether in his favor or not. There is book, a rolled up piece of paper with nothing written on it, key, red box (there's a symbol on it) and a jewlery box with the All seeing eye on the side of it. The little boy is looking at the weapons on the wall, the woman is not looking at the man she is looking at the child or to the right of the card. The tree of life in on the Lid of the truck/chest that the man has open. hmmmm that could very well be why he has the look on his face. (I am having a brain fart) what is the chest called in the bible that hold the 10 commandments? anyways that what I am picking up here.

ALL-SEEING EYE: A universal symbol representing spiritual sight, inner vision, higher knowledge, insight into occult mysteries. Look at your $1 bill.
EYE in top Triangle of the PYRAMID: Masonic symbol for the all-seeing eye of god - an mystical distortion of the omniscient (all-knowing) Biblical God.

read more here: http://www.jesus-is-savior.com/False Religions/Illuminati/nwo_eye.htm

ETA: The Arch (lost arch of the covenant) lol I remembered he he

The 10 of swords, is already well described here, so no comment.

here is the photo attached, please help me work on the Judgement card, share a life experience, to help me get rid of the holocaust image that I have.

ETA #2:

I had an epiphany, the judgement, 10 of pentacles, and the 10 swords, relates to the bible, how do I explain it? 10 of swords the rapture so to speak ( two women in a field, one is gone in a blink of an eye, and the other is left behind, the hour of temptation, to put in basic terms, the 10's represent the book of Revelations, this even include The Wheel card, cycles, changes, karma, destiny. I can look at it Change your ways for judgement is coming. "Out of despair and darkness you will rise, come with me." says the angel at the top of the stairs.

I can look at the judgement card as this Revelations14:6-7, and I saw another angel fly in the midst of heaven, having the everlasting gospel to preach unto them that dwell on the earth, and to every nation and kindred, and tongue, and people, saying with a loud voice, Fear God and give glory to him, for the hour of his judgment is come and worship him that made heaven, and earth and the sea and the fountains of waters. Judgement

if any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark the same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation, and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels and in the presence of the Lamb. (10 of Wands) and Judgement

Rev 14:12 -13 here is the patience of the saints, here are they that keep the commandments of God and the faith of Jesus. Write, blessed are the dead which die in the Lord from hence forth, Yea saith the spirit that they may rest from their labours and their works do follow them. 10 Pentacles (chest/trunk), 10 of Wands and Judgement The heavy burdens you have carried during your life, yet you haven't released or let go of them, some your brought on yourself some are from .....time to let go !0 of Wands, The Wheel and Judgement

Rev 13:8 and all that dwell upon the earth shall worship him, whose names are not written in the book of life of the Lamb slain from the foundation of the world. 10 of Pentacles ( the book and scroll with no writing on it)

Rev 13:10 he that leadeth into captivity go into captivity, he that killed with the sword must be killed with the sword. 10 of Swords

there is more how ever I won't go to religious on you.

ETa #3: The judgement card; the dots on the people heads and the sun.
CIRCUMPUNCT - CIRCLE with DOT (BINDU) in the center: It represents the sun and a sun god (called Ra in Egypt), gold (as in alchemy), an (unbiblical) archangel (Kabbalah), emotional restraint (Freemasons), and the creative spark of divine consciousness within people linking everyone to the creative mind of a universal "god" thus making each persona "co-creator" (astrology). In the complex symbolic system of Hinduism and Buddhism, the bindu (dot) represents the male force. Together, the circle and the bindu symbolize the spiritual merging of male and female forces.

ETA #4: Judgement card, I heard this on the TV " Do You have a problem that won't shut up" so fitting. lol

Attachments

• DSC_0006.jpg
    DSC_0006.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 398

MaineGirl117

I like a lot of what you said about the Judgment card (you may want to link this thread into the Judgment thread for reference). You can look at the Card Combinations and Interpretations thread. I've commented there on several different experiences with the Judgment card dealing with the Ring of Fire eclipse that happened.. and being summoned for jury duty!

10 of Cups - THE NANNY... love it! :thumbsup:

La Force

I like a lot of what you said about the Judgment card (you may want to link this thread into the Judgment thread for reference). You can look at the Card Combinations and Interpretations thread. I've commented there on several different experiences with the Judgment card dealing with the Ring of Fire eclipse that happened.. and being summoned for jury duty!

10 of Cups - THE NANNY... love it! :thumbsup:

Thank you, I found this in the Combinations and Interpretation that I feel so fits with the !0's

Death to the Ego, Rebirth of our True Self... our passions, desires, what carries us forward etc..

This struck me, very interesting, as well know there is all the talk about 2012 end days as we know it, so know when I put these cards together brings a whole new picture. very interesting, thanks MaineGirl

Then I saw this card set next to Judgment - what is is that we see in the sky? Why - A RING OF FIRE!!

THEN, I was casually reading through my Facebook feed and found an interesting and startling post about coming cosmic events - including a cosmic RING OF FIRE solar eclipse that will happen May 20th followed by a transit of Venus across the Sun, which will resemble a small black dot on the surface of the Sun!!

I was agast! I was amazed!

Is this, in fact, a pair of cards that is forecasting a timing solar event!?!

So did this event happen on the day of prediction May 20th, 2012?

MaineGirl117

So did this event happen on the day of prediction May 20th, 2012?

Yes, the Ring of Fire solar eclipse did happen, followed by the Lunar Eclipse and then the Venus Transit. Between these two events I received word that I would travel to Denver, Colorado for a work training course, and there are raging wildfires going on to the north, so the firefighter/7 wands card interpretation did come into play!

La Force

Yes, the Ring of Fire solar eclipse did happen, followed by the Lunar Eclipse and then the Venus Transit. Between these two events I received word that I would travel to Denver, Colorado for a work training course, and there are raging wildfires going on to the north, so the firefighter/7 wands card interpretation did come into play!

Wow, freaking amazing, I am really liking this deck, this was the best purchase I made on a Tarot deck this year, wish I had gotten it sooner. however there needed to be the right time and place, everything happens for a reason. I spent these months popping in and out reading your study group threads as you when through the cards, I most likely needed the preparation so when Ludy arrived I was ready for her.

Shadowdust

I don't think the women in ten of cups is a nanny because it is odd when drawing a family, but focused on the nanny. And she does not look like a nanny, her clothing and gloves are quite luxurious.

I think the 10oC is showing a broke family, divorced or try to bear with each other for the honor or something else. The woman is the mother of the baby, and her husband is behind, affair with other women in front of his wife. But she didn't care, she has her child, why does she need to care about the treacherous husband when her child need her? The tables show her break off with her husband very perfect, reminds me to 9 of Cups of RW.

This card is not a traditional 10oC (ten of cups), but I still see she is happy with her child, even without her husband, Because she is one of a few woman in this deck don't have dark markings like tears.

I need the LWB :(